The SE4 Composite Helmet comes with MIPS, incorporating brain rotational protection.
The SE4 Composite helmet weighs in at 1425 grams utilizing an aerospace fiberglass composite shell. Twenty intake ports channel cool air around and over a rider's head, forcing hot sweaty air out through twelve exhaust ports. Quick-release 3D cheek pads and washable Dri-Lex liner create an optimum fit.
- MIPS brain protection system, reduces rotational forces to the brain in some crash scenarios
- EPP (Expanded PolyPropylene) chin bar for lightweight, durable protection
- Three shell sizes to more accurately fit a variety of head sizes and rider ages, improving overall safety
- Anatomical –3D contoured cheek pads with emergency release system for EMS responders
- Removable snap-in, washable comfort liner with moisture wicking Dri-lex®
- Plastic visor screws and brass inserts for easy impact break-away
- Extra matching graphic visor
- Drawstring helmet bag included
- DOT FMVSS 218 certified