Toronto, ON M6P 1Z1
New store policies during state of emergency:
- Appointments must be requested via phone or email - only customers with appointments will be permitted to enter the premises.
- Whenever possible, vehicles are to be picked up or dropped off outside to limit the amount of people entering the building.
- All bikes scheduled for service will be washed by our staff prior to entering the building and will be subject to a $10 wash fee.
- All customers permitted indoors must use provided hand sanitizer before interacting with staff or handling merchandise / paperwork / payment machines.
- Whenever possible, customers will be asked to review invoices via email and issue payment via interac email transfer to reduce in person transactions.
- Customers will not be permitted to try on gear and apparel at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience, but it is not safe to do so. We are not accepting any returns.
- New & used vehicle sales will be permitted by appointment. Call us for details!
Keele subway (Bloor line)
Take the 41 Keele to Dundas Street West
Walk a block and a half west on Dundas to #2923
Dundas West subway (Bloor line)
Take the 40 Junction bus to Dundas Street West
Look for #2923, a block and a half west of Keele Street