Plexus® was developed for use in the aviation industry - specifically, for cleaning and protecting aircraft windshields. As Plexus® became more and more popular, people quickly discovered it could be used on a limitless variety of plastic surfaces. Since then, Plexus® has continued to grow in popularity, and today it is recognized as the most effective plastic cleaner, protectant and polisher on the market.
- Protects and polishes all clear and colored plastics, as well as most painted surfaces
- Effective at cleaning and polishing lenses and shields
- Originally developed for aviation applications
- Envelops dirt and dust particles, then lifts them from the surface to avoid scratching while wiping the contaminants away
- Protects by sealing the pores of the plastic, thus repelling dust and protecting against dirt, grime, oil and UV fading
- Removes oil, dirt, bugs, sticker adhesive, exhaust stains, grease and fuel, and tire marks