The Oxford Patriot chain lock comes equipped with a 12mm square link chain made from high quality Ni-Cro-Mo alloy steel. The chain has a protective cloth sleeve to help prevent damage and make it easier to handle.
The padlock features an advanced 4 way locking system and comes equipped with an extended length 14mm pin perfect for using as a chain lock. The padlock can be used as a disc lock to double security only when combined with the chain.
A key replacement service is available so that if you are unfortunate enough to lose all your keys a new one can be made up. Just remember to take note of your key number and keep this in a safe place.
his chain lock has undergone rigorous independent testing and has Sold Secure Motorcycle GOLD, ART 4* approval and SBSC certified product. The Oxford Patriot chain lock is resistant to attack by sledgehammer, saw, bolt cropper, drill and freeze tested. It also comes with a 2 year warranty.
- 12mm square link chain made from Ni-Cro-Mo alloy steel
- Case hardened chain to resist bolt cutters
- Zinc coated to prevent corrosion
- Protective cloth sleeve to help prevent damage and make it easier to handle
- Long links reduce weight and increase portability
- Fits all Oxford ground anchors
- Can be easily stowed under the seat
- 12mm x 1.5m
- Double security by securing onto disc with chain
- By design the lock body is protected within brake discs
- 14mm rotating locking pin to prevent attack
- 4 way locking system
Note: Due to the pin length the padlock cannot be used as a disc lock on its own, it should only be used in combination with the chain.