The Oxford Patriot chain lock comes equipped with a 12mm square link chain made from high quality Ni-Cro-Mo alloy steel. The chain has a protective cloth sleeve to help prevent damage and make it easier to handle.
The padlock features the advanced quarto locking system and doubles as a disc lock which will fit most bikes. The padlock comes with three keys for which there is a key replacement service. When you buy your Patriot, simply note down the number which comes attached to the keys on a metal tag. Keep this in a safe place then, in the event that you are unfortunate enough to lose all your keys, it will be possible to get a new key made up for you.
This chain lock has undergone rigorously independent testing and has Sold Secure Motorcycle Gold, ART 4154 approval and SBSC certified product. It also comes with a 2 year warranty.
- Hardened 12mm square link chain made from Ni-Cro-Mo alloy steel
- Sleeve to protect paintwork
- Long links reduce weight and increase portability
- Zinc coated to prevent corrosion
- Can be used with all Oxford ground anchors
- 12mm x 1.5m
- Double security by securing onto disc with chain
- By design the lock body is protected within brake discs
- 14mm locking pin
- Rotating locking pin prevents attack
- Quattro locking system