Hip protectors are a lifesaver. Well, not a lifesaver, but definitely a hip protector. So much so that we integrated both biofoam and hip protectors into the Field Armor Stryker shorts. The form-fitting chassis places a layer of high-tenacity aramid between your ass and the street. If you have ever been down before, you won’t need any further convincing on the need for this feature. Finally, the mesh crotch panel provides ventilation in key areas, because protection without ventilation is just plain...sweaty. The Field Armor Stryker Shorts, shielding the bits you hold most dear.
- Stretch underlayer & Stretch HydraDry™ moisture wicking chassis.
- D3O® impact protectors - Hip, removable for waisting.
- Abrasion resistant stretch aramid panels, Removable biofoam inner hip pads, Low-profile design conceals protection comfortably.
- Aramid fibers are a class of heat-resistant and strong synthetic fibers that possess outstanding strength-to-weight properties.
- D3O® unique patented and proprietary technologies provide both enhanced protection and a versatile, flexible material for a host of shock absorption and impact protection applications. Delivering the most flexible and discreet protection on the market, it consistently outperforms traditional foam-based materials.
- The mesh crotch panel provides ventilation in key areas, because protection without ventilation is just plain sweaty.