Racing 4 Perf. leather motorcycle jacket, the Dainese sports jacket with a fitted athletic fit made of premium perforated Tutu cowhide for increased ventilation on hot days.
Additional important details include the breathable lining with a silver ion antibacterial treatment to optimize temperature. The fit adjustment system on the hips, the S1 bi-elastic fabric sections and the Microelastic 2.0 leather inserts on the back and arms ensure grip, flexibility and freedom of movement while maintaining standard skin protection.
The Dainese Racing 4 Perf. motorcycle jacket is equipped with a zipper at the hem, which allows it to be connected to motorcycle pants, and EN 1621.1-certified composite protectors at the elbows and shoulders, which are further enhanced by interchangeable external aluminum plates – a distinctive Dainese technology – designed to support and facilitate sliding in case of a fall, thus avoiding the dangerous risks of rolling on asphalt.
Due to its special pockets, chest and back protectors can be inserted in the Racing 4 Perf.
- The use of metal inserts made of titanium, steel, aluminum or special alloys offers greater abrasion resistance in the joint areas of the body, reduces the risk of dangerous twists and/or tumbling during a fall, and distributes impact force over a wider surface area.
- The co-injected shoulder with metal insert is one of the most revolutionary innovations developed for Dainese garments. The result is a completely armored CE-certified protector joined to the rest of the garment with minimum space, ensuring the wearer maximum comfort.
- The typical removable composite protection has been substituted by an injection of plastic material over a net externally covered in polyurethane. A pocket to insert the metal plate, fastened by rivets on the inside, is then created inside this structure.
- Tutu leather is a cowhide leather developed and engineered to ensure high performance levels in terms of abrasion, tear, cut, and traction resistance. Selected premium quality raw materials guarantee extreme comfort, while ensuring the best performance even when exposed to extreme conditions thanks to its water- and oil-repellent properties.
- This Dainese patented technology has raised safety and comfort to new levels: it consists of one large panel in leather with elasticated bellows stretching perpendicularly in two directions, width and length, offering the wearer greater freedom of movement in the kidney area (when hunched over the fuel tank) as well as in the chest area and arms.
- Fastening the jacket to the pants with a zipper increases both ergonomics and comfort by eliminating all chances of air infiltration and ensuring that both garments fit the body appropriately in every situation.
- Dainese patented technology that allows to localize perforation only in those areas where aeration is absolutely necessary and away from seams, guaranteeing greater safety and comfort.