The Cult-8 Stretch Denim Pants are all about comfort and have Alpinestars’ most relaxed denim fit based off one of the most currently popular casual denim riding styles. Featuring a new stretch denim single-layer fabric made from a cotton/polyester blend with elastane, the Cult-8 Stretch Denim Pants have a relaxed regular fit with a straight leg, and offer all-day, everyday wearing comfort. For impact protection, the Cult-8 Pants have CE Level 1 rated Nucleon Flex Plus knee armor with the 3-pocket tailored adjustment, and hip pockets for separately purchased Bioflex hip armor. The knees are pre-curved, and the back waist is also reshaped. The Cult-8 Stretch Denim Pants have improved tonal branding, refined stitching and proportions, new labeling, and the selvedge denim-style, leg inseam.
- New soft stretch denim, monolayer fabric made with cotton polyester blend with elastane.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
- Fully certified riding garment to CE - Category II EN 17092-3:2020 – A Class.
- CE Level 1 Category II EN 1621-1:2012 Nucleon Flex Plus knee armor.
- Protective pant with Regular straight leg, designed to ensure all-day premium comfort.
- Adjustable Nucleon Flex Plus knee armor for high levels of impact protection, with 3 positions for better knee protector positioning, included and installed, as well as installed pockets for hip protection, with hip protection available as an optional upgrade.
- Shaped back waist and curved leg for riding comfort.
- Elevated finishing and trims details including tonal branding, refined stitching and proportions, as well as new labeling.