The AGV X3000 is a modern version AGV Full face, helmet based on the racing helmet of the Italian racing legend from the 60s and 70s, Giacomo Agostini. At AGV they have copied the racing helmet, of multi-world champion Agostini, with this design. That was AGV's first full face helmet that they designed in collaboration with Agostini. With the technological development of AGV this retro helmet is elevated to the quality level of today, in terms of safety and comfort. The outer shell of the X3000 comes in 3 sizes. This makes the helmet very compact with an optimal fit. Furthermore, the X3000 has a specifically shaped chin part, on special request from Agostini at the time.
- Fibreglass shell in 3 sizes
- Designed in honour of Giacomo Agostini
- ACF (advanced composite fibre) fibreglass shell for increased durability
- Visor air vent with channels running into the shell
- High quality interior made from genuine leather and suede that is removable and washable
- Double D-ring system to keep helmet in place
- Contoured chin bar for added comfort