2024 Husqvarna TE 300
$12,799 + $695 Freight + $400 PDI + Licensing + HST
Financing available: No interest & no payments for 120 days then 5.99% APR over 60 months. Details in store. Offer ends October 31.
With world championship winning pedigree, you can go where few have gone before with the TE 300. Designed with a focus on performance, the new engine, complete with the introduction of Throttle Body Injection (TBI), makes scaling the most technical climbs easier than ever thanks to its smooth and strong power delivery. Together with a new frame and WP Suspension, the rideability and handling of the TE 300 is much improved over the previous generation. Complete with a fresh and striking new look for 2024, the TE 300 is the ultimate hard enduro machine.
The 300cc 2-stroke engine in the TE 300 is the flagship model of the Husqvarna Motorcycles enduro range. With the introduction of the Throttle Body Injection (TBI) for 2024, the engine delivers improved torque while maintaining its high-revving two-stroke character. Designed to be more compact to reduce overall weight, a total saving of over 2.6 lb (1.2 kg) when compared to the previous generation underlines the ongoing development of this popular machine. Additionally, the shaft arrangements inside the TE 300 engine are precisely positioned for greater mass centralization while a counter balance shaft reduces vibration.
- TRANSMISSION: 6-speed
- BATTERY CAPACITY: 2 Ah
- COOLING: Liquid cooled
- STARTER: Electric starter
- STROKE: 72 mm
- BORE: 72 mm
- CLUTCH: DDS wet multi-disc clutch, Braktec hydraulics
- DISPLACEMENT: 293.2 cm³
- EMS: Vitesco Technologies EMS
- DESIGN: 1-cylinder, 2-stroke engine
- WEIGHT (WITHOUT FUEL): 107 kg
- TANK CAPACITY (APPROX.): 8.5 l
- FRONT BRAKE DISC DIAMETER: 260 mm
- REAR BRAKE DISC DIAMETER: 220 mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Disc brake
- REAR BRAKE: Disc brake
- CHAIN: 520 X-Ring
- FRAME DESIGN: Central double-cradle-type 25CrMo4 steel
- FRONT SUSPENSION: WP XACT-USD, Ø 48 mm
- GROUND CLEARANCE: 3540 mm
- REAR SUSPENSION: WP XACT Monoshock with linkage
- SEAT HEIGHT: 952 mm
- STEERING HEAD ANGLE: 63.9 °
- SUSPENSION TRAVEL (FRONT): 300 mm
- SUSPENSION TRAVEL (REAR): 300 mm
Interested in financing your purchase? We have great lenders to choose from and you can submit your application directly online! Once pre-approved, simply visit us in store to complete your purchase.
Curious about insurance? Get an online quote from any of these providers: