2023 Moto Guzzi V100 Mandello
$17,990 + $800 Freight + $400 PDI + HST + Licensing
Colour: Rosso Magma
2-year manufacturer warranty
Are you ready for a brand-new chapter in motorbike history?
The V100 Mandello is the perfect fusion of the dynamism of a Roadster and the comfort of an authentic Tourer. A bike that makes every corner a thrill and even the longest of trips supremely comfortable for rider and passenger alike, it is packed with new technologies that portent an exciting future, including unprecedented adaptive aerodynamics.
Powerful, charismatic and packed with innovative technology, the V100 Mandello opens a new century for Moto Guzzi, combining the comfort of a Tourer with the character and power of a true Roadster. Easy to handle and extremely versatile, it interprets the illustrious legacy of Mandello’s bikes through a myriad of refined aesthetic details and a riding experience that simply does not understand the concept of compromise.
Sculpted by the wind
The Moto Guzzi V100 Mandello is the first motorcycle in the world to incorporate adaptive aerodynamics, which decreases air pressure on the rider by adjusting the position of the deflectors in line with the speed and selected Riding Mode. It also includes an adjustable windshield which is activated by buttons on the handlebar, making for a potential reduction in air pressure of up to 22% and optimising the riding experience in all conditions.
The V100 Mandello combines a compact body and sporty proportions with original details and finishing touches such as the gold-colored wheels. The sleek, elegant lines are moulded around the distinctive-looking engine and sculpted fuel tank, while the classic Moto Guzzi essence comes through in the tank and in the slits on the side panels, a homage to the legendary 1976 Le Mans model. The fairing is a tribute to the 1981 Le Mans 850 III.
The sign of the eagle
The form of the V100 Mandello is showcased by full-LED lighting and DRLs in the shape of the eagle, the Guzzi symbol of excellence. The elegant aesthetic is complemented by revised safety standards, courtesy of the 6-axis IMU platform which calculates the bike’s lean in real time and calibrates the ABS on curves for greater stability, while 4-level traction control adjusts rear wheel skidding.
- Engine: Transversal 90° V-twin, four valves per cylinder w/ Ride by Wire
- Cooling: Liquid
- Displacement: 1042 cc
- Bore and stroke: 96 x 72 mm
- Maximum power: 115 hp (84.6 kW) - 8,700 rpm
- Maximum torque: 77 ft-lb - 6,750 rpm
- Compliance: Meets European Directive Euro 5
- Emissions: 119 g/km (CO2)
- Consumption: 4,7 l/100 km
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Fuel tank: 17 l (3 reserve)
- Seat height: 815 mm
- Kerb weight: 513 lbs (According to guideline VO (EU) 168/2013 with all fluids, with standard equipment and fuelled with at least 90% of usable tank volume).
- Front suspension: Ø 41 mm USD fork with adjustable preload and rebound damping
- Rear suspension: Monoshock with adjustable preload and rebound damping
- Front wheel: Cast Aluminum 120/70 R17
- Rear wheel: Cast Aluminum 190/55 R17
- Front brake: Twin Ø 320 mm floating discs, 4-piston Brembo monobloc radial calipers. Radial front master cylinder. Cornering ABS
- Rear brake: Single Ø 280 mm disc, 2 piston Brembo caliper. Cornering ABS
- Electronics: Full LED headlight with DRL, cornering lights, cornering ABS and Moto Guzzi Traction Control, Cruise Control, Riding Modes, Full color TFT display, adaptive aerodynamics, electronically adjustable windscreen
- Colour range: Rosso Magma, Bianco Polare
Interested in financing your purchase? We have great lenders to choose from and you can submit your application directly online! Once pre-approved, simply visit us in store to complete your purchase.
Curious about insurance? Get an online quote from any of these providers: