We're Hiring - Motorcycle Mechanic
- Toronto, ON – Dundas and Keele
- Full-time, permanent role (10am–7pm Tuesday-Friday, 10am – 5pm Saturday)
- Motorcycle technician/mechanic license OR apprenticeship in progress
- M License required
- $24-28/hr if licensed, $18-22/hr if non-licensed
- Opportunities to take advantage of our fleet of bikes to join rides and events
You’re looking for an opportunity to do what you’re made for: fixing the bikes you love to ride.
At Studio Cycle Group, we have just what you’ve been looking for. We’re a unique powersports dealership, located in the heart of Toronto’s Junction neighbourhood. Our small, family-run shop services a big community of riders, and we’re busier than ever.
Now, we’re in search of our newest Motorcycle Mechanic / Service Technician. If you have strong technical skills, a passion for power sports, and want to join a fun and tight-knit team, there’s a place for you here.
As our new Motorcycle Mechanic/Service Technician, here’s what you’ll do:
- Service, diagnose, maintain and repair of customer vehicles (we work on all makes and models of powersports vehicles)
- Assembly and pre-delivery inspections on new vehicles
- Test ride & clean all vehicles prior to returning to customer
- Complete all required paperwork for repair work orders
- Reference and maintain records of online service manuals, maintenance intervals, technical recalls, and parts orders
- Maintain clean work environment and handle daily clean up of work space
We have a huge variety of customers, all who come to us with different vehicles and their own unique needs. On any given day, you might be working on motorcycles, scooters, or ATVs.
You’ll work side by side with our extremely knowledgeable mechanic (and co-owner) and have a chance to learn from him daily. If you’re ready to kick-start your career to the next level, look no further.
Our ideal candidate has top-notch communication skills, an ability to follow instructions well and work independently, and a great sense of humour.
- Current motorcycle mechanic’s license / trade certificate OR you are an experienced motorcycle mechanic apprentice
- You own your own set of basic and specialty tools
- 2+ years of experience in service departments with related experience in and knowledge of motorcycles, scooters, ATVs or SxS
- M license (or ability to acquire an M license for vehicle test rides)
- Basic computer skills (for pulling up and using online service manuals for troubleshooting and ordering parts)
EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org