Motorcycle Mechanic / Service Technician
Studio Cycle Group, M6P 1Z1
- Toronto, ON – Dundas and Keele
- Full-time, permanent role (10am–7pm Tuesday-Friday, 10am – 5pm Saturday)
- Motorcycle technician/mechanic license
- M License required
- $24-30/hr if licensed
- Opportunities to take advantage of our fleet of bikes to join rides and events
You’re looking for an opportunity to do what you’re made for: fixing the bikes you love to ride.
At Studio Cycle Group, we have just what you’ve been looking for. We’re a unique powersports dealership, located in the heart of Toronto’s Junction neighbourhood. Our small, family-run shop services a big community of riders, and we’re busier than ever.
Now, we’re in search of our newest Motorcycle Mechanic / Service Technician. If you have strong technical skills, a passion for power sports, and want to join a fun and tight-knit team, there’s a place for you here.
As our new Motorcycle Mechanic/Service Technician, here’s what you’ll do:
- Service, diagnose, maintain and repair of customer vehicles (we work on all makes and models of powersports vehicles)
- Assembly and pre-delivery inspections on new vehicles
- Test ride & clean all vehicles prior to returning to customer
- Complete all required paperwork for repair work orders
- Reference and maintain records of online service manuals, maintenance intervals, technical recalls, and parts orders
- Maintain clean work environment and handle daily clean up of work space
We have a huge variety of customers, all who come to us with different vehicles and their own unique needs. On any given day, you might be working on motorcycles, scooters, or power-assisted electric vehicles.
If you’re ready to kick-start your career to the next level, look no further.
Working with Studio Cycle Group
We’re a family-run business, with a team of 5. We’ve been serving the Toronto community for the last 12 years, and enjoy being one of the few dealers available in the downtown area.
Like you, we are passionate about the powersports industry and really love what we do. We treat our employees like family and have a fun, flexible, and casual atmosphere.
As part of our team, here’s what you’ll enjoy:
- $24-30/hr for a licensed mechanic/technician; flexible pay structure for the off-season
- Overtime or bank hours available during our busy season
- Opportunities to get out of the shop and take advantage of our fleet of used/demo bikes
Our ideal candidate has top-notch communication skills, an ability to follow instructions well and work independently, and a great sense of humour.
- Current motorcycle mechanic’s license / trade certificate
- You own your own set of basic and specialty tools
- 2+ years of experience in service departments with related experience in and knowledge of motorcycles, scooters, ATVs or SxS
- M license (or ability to acquire an M license for vehicle test rides)
- Basic computer skills (for pulling up and using online service manuals for troubleshooting and ordering parts)
How to Apply
Simply email us your resume and a note on why you are the right fit for this position to email@example.com.We strive to build diverse teams that reflect the community, and encourage applications from underrepresented groups such as women, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples, people identifying as LGBTQ2SI, veterans, and people with disabilities. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us.