A riding shoe that looks like a sneaker, the J-6 Waterproof Shoe has all the safety features of a motorcycle boot. Constructed from a luxurious and high quality leather, the shoe has a waterproof membrane and an advanced rubber sole for maximum durability and grip. It is also equipped with inner ankle and heel protection to provide cushioning and impact absorption, making this shoe perfect on the bike and for everyday use.
A highly comfortable, lightweight and contemporary street-styled shoe that features an ergonomic MX-derived ankle guard for protection in key areas, the J-6 is constructed from full grain leather and suede while incorporating a 100 per cent waterproof membrane for excellent levels of weather-proofing.
- Waterproof membrane subtly built into chassis for 100 per cent performance against wet penetration.
- Top tongue and collar constructed from leather for enhanced comfort, durability and luxurious feel.
- Metal eyelet lacing closure on instep for easy, secure and comfortable fit.
- Padding on tongue and heel area provides high levels of comfort and fit around the ankle and instep.
- Advanced rubber compound cup sole is molded to the upper to offer stability, grip, support and durability.
- Reinforced mid sole inserted between the upper and the sole for structural strength and durability.
- Removable and replaceable EVA and Lycra® foot-bed is anatomically profiled for added comfort and support.
- J-6 Waterproof shoe is certified to CE Standards CE 89/686/EEC – CAT 2.
- Dual density and ergonomic MX derived ankle and heel protector is applied between the upper and padded lining to provide all-round strategic protection and flexibility in key areas.
- Metal logo detailing logos and patterning give the boot a contemporary styling feel.
- Internal toe box and heel counter reinforcement is layered under the upper for more ergonomic design.
- Alpinestars’ exclusive vulcanized rubber cup outsole provides excellent fit and support.