2023 Moto Guzzi V85 TT
$14,190 + $800 Freight + $400 PDI + HST + Licensing
Colour: Verde Altaj
2-year manufacturer warranty
Home delivery available starting at $150 in the GTA. Ask us for a quote!
Financing available: 2.99% over 24 months OR 4.99% over 60 months, OR
$750 manufacturer cash rebate. While quantities last.
Details in store. Offer ends October 31st.
A homage to adventure in the purest sense of the word, the new V85 TT is designed to take on any challenge. Combining latest innovations, an outrageous level of comfort and the grand heritage of the Moto Guzzi brand, this is a bike that brings style, functionality, robustness and outstanding performance to the party.
Poised for adventure
Pared-back, functional and a dream to handle, the V85 TT transforms even the most banal everyday excursion into an adventure. Its clean, sculptured lines showcase the Mandello eagle’s pride and joy: the transverse 90° V twin air-cooled engine with OHV distribution and two valves per cylinder. This 853cc beauty delivers a maximum 76 horsepower with an impressive torque of 60.4 ft-lb at 5,000 rpm. Add to this the iconic fuel tank with a record capacity of 6 gal and you have 248 uninterrupted miles of exhilarating adventures ahead.
The seat position and ergonomics have been carefully designed to optimise vision for even the tallest rider or when fully erect during an off-road excursion. The standing height of 32 in and compact under body mean your feet can comfortably touch the ground ,while the dry weight is a reduced 465 lbs. What all this adds up to is a relaxing riding position and perfect control of your bike even when fully loaded.
Ready for any landscape
The V85 TT comes with an incredible array of off-road bells and whistles such as handguards, high front mudguard and exhaust with silencer just to name a few. It also sports full LED lighting with a stunning double front headlamp with DRL in the silhouette of the Moto Guzzi eagle while at the rear, the LED lamp brings to mind the image of a mighty whoosh of air as a jet takes off.
- Engine: Transversal 90° V-twin, two valves per cylinder (titanium intake)
- Cooling: Air
- Displacement: 853 cc
- Bore and stroke: 84 x 77 mm
- Maximum power: 76 hp - 7,500 rpm
- Maximum torque: 60 ft-lbs - 5,000 rpm
- Compliance: Meets European Directive Euro 5
- Emissions: 119 g/km (CO2)
- Consumption: 4,9 l/100 km
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Fuel tank: 23 l (5 reserve)
- Seat height: 830 mm
- Dry weight: 208 kg
- Kerb weight: 229 kg (According to guideline VO (EU) 168/2013 with all fluids, with standard equipment and fuelled with at least 90% of usable tank volume).
- Front suspension: Upside-down hydraulic telescopic fork 41mm, with adjustable extension and spring preload
- Rear suspension: Swingarm Twin-sided with lateral mono shock absorber, adjustable extension and spring preload
- Front wheel: Cross spoked tubeless wheel, 19” 110/80
- Rear wheel: Cross spoked tubeless wheel, 17” 150/70
- Front brake: Double stainless steel floating disk 320mm, radial Brembo calipers with 4 opposed pistons
- Rear brake: Stainless steel disk 260mm, floating 2 piston caliper
- Features: Full LED lights package with DRL, LCD dashboard, MGCT Moto Guzzi Traction Control, Standard double channel ABS