2023 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone
$12,190 + $800 Freight + $400 PDI + HST + Licensing
Colour: Special Edition
2-year manufacturer warranty
Moto Guzzi’s evolution of the V7 generation continues with the design and performance of the V7 Stone Special Edition, a feisty set of wheels that celebrates a legendary sporting heritage.
The V7 Stone Special Edition is designed to showcase the most daring, uncompromising Moto Guzzi traits. If it weren’t already bold enough, it now boasts an Arrow exhaust, Café Racer-style mirrors, red shock absorber and a stunning new shiny black body. In short, the ultimate expression of an enduring passion for bikes bearing the Mandello eagle.
Big, bold & beautiful
The usual matte color palette gives way to a gleaming Shining Black, with red details on the fuel tank. There’s more bold red to emphasize the aggressive, sporty look on the shock absorber springs and in the contrast saddle stitching that is exclusive to this model, which also features a Special Edition badge on the handlebar riser.
- Engine: Transversal 90° V-twin, two valves per cylinder.
- Cooling: Air
- Displacement: 853 cc
- Bore and stroke: 84 x 77 mm
- Maximum power: 65.7 CV (49 kW) - 6.700 rpm
- Maximum torque: 75 Nm - 4.900 rpm
- Emissions: 119 g/km (CO2)
- Consumption: 4,9 l/100 km
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Fuel tank: 21 l (4 reserve)
- Seat height: 780 mm
- Dry weight: 198 kg
- Kerb weight: 218 kg (According to guideline VO (EU) 168/2013 with all fluids, with standard equipment and fuelled with at least 90% of usable tank volume).
- Front suspension: Hydraulic telescopic fork Ø 40 mm
- Rear suspension: Swingarm Twin-sided with two spring preload adjustable shock absorbers
- Front wheel: Lightweight alloy, 18" 100/90
- Rear wheel: Lightweight alloy, 17" 150/70
- Front brake: Stainless steel floating disk Ø 320 mm, Brembo caliper with 4 differentiated and opposed pistons
- Rear brake: Stainless steel disk Ø 260 mm, floating 2 pistons caliper
- Features: Full LED lights package with DRL, LCD dashboard, MGCT Moto Guzzi Traction control, Standard double channel ABS, dedicated silencer by Arrow, bar-end mirrors, CNC machined fuel tank cap, black anodized injector covers, special edition plate