2023 Moto Guzzi V100 Mandello
$19,490 + $800 Freight + $400 PDI + HST + Licensing
Colour: Aviazione Navale
2-year manufacturer warranty
Home delivery available starting at $150 in the GTA. Ask us for a quote!
Financing available: 3.99% over 24 months OR 5.99% over 48 months, OR
$500 manufacturer cash rebate. While quantities last.
Details in store. Offer ends December 31.
Are you ready for a brand-new chapter in motorbike history?
The V100 Mandello is the perfect fusion of the dynamism of a Roadster and the comfort of an authentic Tourer. A bike that makes every corner a thrill and even the longest of trips supremely comfortable for rider and passenger alike, it is packed with new technologies that portent an exciting future, including unprecedented adaptive aerodynamics.
Powerful, charismatic and packed with innovative technology, the V100 Mandello opens a new century for Moto Guzzi, combining the comfort of a Tourer with the character and power of a true Roadster. Easy to handle and extremely versatile, it interprets the illustrious legacy of Mandello’s bikes through a myriad of refined aesthetic details and a riding experience that simply does not understand the concept of compromise.
A limited and numbered edition
Produced in a limited-edition of 1913 numbered motorcycles, a tribute to the year in which the aviation arm of the Italian Navy was formed. It was during the military service in the Italian Royal Navy’s Aeronautical Arm that the two friends Carlo Guzzi and Giorgio Parodi, and pilot Giovanni Ravelli, decided to go into motorcycle manufacturing once the World War ended. Ravelli was killed in an accident in 1919 and was unable to achieve his dream. Guzzi and Parodi chose the Eagle as their symbol in memory of their companion.
A true pilot's livery
Moto Guzzi V100 Mandello Aviazione Navale is a unique model, starting with its special livery inspired by the Navy's F-35B fighter jets. The graphics are a faithful reproduction of those of the aircraft, with the insignia on both sides of the cowl, together with the typical “jet intake” stripes. The livery is enhanced by a low-visibility tricolour rosette on the sides of the fuel tank, the emblem of the Italian Naval Aviation, and the logo of the Boarded Aircraft Unit.
Standard features include a tyre pressure monitoring system and heated handlegrips, while the serial number is laser etched on the handlebar riser. Each one of the bikes comes with its own cover and a commemorative plaque.
The cavour aircraft carrier
The Cavour (CVH 550) is a short take-off and vertical landing aircraft carrier, built by Fincantieri. It entered service for the Italian Navy in 2009. With an LOA of 244 metres and 220 metres of runway, the Cavour is the Italian Navy's flagship, and one of the most important technological investments of the country's national defense system.
- Engine: Transversal 90° V-twin, four valves per cylinder w/ Ride by Wire
- Cooling: Liquid
- Displacement: 1042 cc
- Bore and stroke: 96 x 72 mm
- Maximum power: 115 hp (84.6 kW) - 8,700 rpm
- Maximum torque: 77 ft-lb - 6,750 rpm
- Compliance: Meets European Directive Euro 5
- Emissions: 119 g/km (CO2)
- Consumption: 4,7 l/100 km
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Fuel tank: 17 l (3 reserve)
- Seat height: 815 mm
- Kerb weight: 513 lbs (According to guideline VO (EU) 168/2013 with all fluids, with standard equipment and fuelled with at least 90% of usable tank volume).
- Front suspension: Ø 41 mm USD fork with adjustable preload and rebound damping
- Rear suspension: Monoshock with adjustable preload and rebound damping
- Front wheel: Cast Aluminum 120/70 R17 TPMS
- Rear wheel: Cast Aluminum 190/55 R17 TPMS
- Front brake: Twin Ø 320 mm floating discs, 4-piston Brembo monobloc radial calipers. Radial front master cylinder. Cornering ABS
- Rear brake: Single Ø 280 mm disc, 2 piston Brembo caliper. Cornering ABS
- Electronics: Full LED headlight with DRL, cornering lights, cornering ABS and Moto Guzzi Traction Control, Cruise Control, Riding Modes, Full color TFT display, adaptive aerodynamics, electronically adjustable windscreen
- Colour range: Rosso Magma, Bianco Polare
Interested in financing your purchase? We have great lenders to choose from and you can submit your application directly online! Once pre-approved, simply visit us in store to complete your purchase.
Curious about insurance? Get an online quote from any of these providers: