2024 Husqvarna Svartpilen 401
$6899 + $595 Freight + $400 PDI
Licensing and taxes extra
Escape the ordinary. All-new for 2024, the Vitpilen and Svartpilen ranges are simplistic and modern, embracing the Swedish heritage and over a century of innovation. Refined power, light weight components, sporty dynamics, and exceptional build quality are combined to create an unmistakably pure riding experience. These machines invite riders to escape the monotonies of urban life in quintessentially sophisticated style.
The all-new Svartpilen has arrived and with it, a huge range of updates, such as a new TFT display and improved electronics. Technical updates paired with the rugged yet sophisticated design, make the Svartpilen the perfect tool to get your day going or finish it off. Inject a new level of excitement and make your daily commute the best part of your day.
The new Svartpilen 401 is undoubtedly the ultimate machine for riding in metropolitan suburbs. Lightweight, comfortable to ride, and truly distinctive in its design, the latest generation model offers a fresh twist on two wheeled urban exploration. A punchy new motor provides not only torquey power on demand, but is lighter and more compact, which contributes to the agile feel of this city street stunner. Adjustable WP suspension ensures the smoothest of rides across the roughest of roads while the Swedish-inspired graphics feature a subtle blend of darker tones to create a formidable presence.
New & improved for 2024:
- Updated single-cylinder engine, now displacing 399cc instead of the previous 373cc
- The engine received a new, smaller cylinder head with a larger valve cover, a simpler valve cover gasket for easier maintenance, new camshafts providing more valve lift, and a more efficient cooling system.
- The gearbox has the same gear ratios as the previous generation, but it has been updated with an optimized shift drum and improved fork pins
- The rear shock is now offset to the right side, a change to accommodate the larger airbox while also reducing seat height by a half inch to 32.3 inches
- The electronics package includes Street and Rain engine modes, lean-sensitive traction control with three levels (Street, Rain, and Off), plus a speed limiter function that also serves as a cruise control system. A 5-inch TFT displays the electronic settings, while also offering smartphone connectivity and turn-by-turn navigation
- Adjustable 43 mm WP USD Open cartridge front fork
- The brakes are supplied by ByBre, with a single radial-mount four-piston caliper and 320 mm disc up front, and a rear 240 mm disc with a floating two-piston caliper. A two-channel Bosch 9.3MP ABS system comes standard, including cornering function and a Supermoto mode that turns off rear wheel ABS.
- Superior paint finish with overcoated decals for a premium aesthetic
- Inclusion of the Standard Easy Shift system for smoother gear changes
- New LED lighting, self-canceling turn signals, new switchgear, forged aluminum pegs, and revised mirrors.
- Utilization of spoked 17” wheels
- Premium Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR tires for optimal performance
- Improved ground clearance now at 177 mm
- Reduced rider seat height at 820 mm
- Expanded fuel tank capacity to 13.5 liters
- Overall seat length increased by 100mm
|Single cylinder, 4-stroke
|Electric starter/12V 8Ah
|Dell`Orto EFI (throttle body 46 mm)
|4 V / DOHC with cam levers
|wet sump with 2 oil pumps
|Multi disc PASC slipper clutch
|Bosch EMS with RBW
|MTC (lean angle sensitive, 2-Mode, disengageable)
|Steel trellis frame, powder coated
|Steel trellis frame, powder coated
|WP APEX - USD, Ø 43 mm
|WP APEX - Monoshock
|Suspension travel front/rear
|front 150 mm / rear 150 mm
|ByBre, opposed four-piston caliper, brake disc Ø 320 mm
|ByBre, twin-piston, floating caliper, brake disc Ø 240 mm
|Bosch 9.3MP (incl. Cornering ABS and Supermoto Mode)
|Spoked wheels with aluminum rims, 3 x 17"; 4 x 17"
|PIRELLI SCORPION RALLY STR 110/70-R17; 150/60-R17
|Stainless steel with regulated catalytic converter
|Steering head angle
|Triple clamp offset
|1,368 +/-15.5 mm; 53.8 +/- 0.6 in
|180 mm / 7.08 in
|820 mm / 32.2 in
|Tank capacity (approx.)
|13 litres / 3.4 gallon
|159 kg / 350.5 lb