The SE4 Composite Helmet comes with MIPS, incorporating brain rotational protection.
This featherweight helmet comes in at only 1425 grams. This helmet comes with 20 intake ports to channel cool air around and over a rider's head, forcing hot sweaty air out through six rear exhaust ports.
- MIPS brain protection system, reduces rotational forces to the brain in some crash scenarios
- EPP (Expanded PolyPropylene) chin bar for lightweight, durable protection
- Three shell sizes to more accurately fit a variety of head sizes and rider ages, improving overall safety
- Anatomical 3D contoured cheek pads with emergency release system for EMS responders
- Removable snap-in, washable comfort liner
- Plastic visor screws and brass inserts for easy impact break-away
- Stainless steel D-rings are both light and strong
- Comes with TLD drawstring helmet sock
- DOT certified