- Shells: 3 HPFC high performance fiberglass composite
- Shape: intermediate oval
- Comfort: highest quality, removable, washable, technical fabric liner wicks moisture to keep you cool. 3D lser-cut cheek pad for all day comfort with no hot spots.
- Visor: "A class" polycarbonate is optically correct. Includes Pinlock Max insert for optimal fog resistance. Built in sun shield.
- Security: DOT approved quick release chin strap for a secure closure. Emergency release cheek pad system. State-of-the-art multi-density EPS.
- Ventilation: fully adjustable, multi-port, dynamic, flow-through ventilation with channeled EPS to keep you cool
- Weight: 1620g ± 50g
- Certified: meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218 and ECE 22.05
What is HPFC? High Performance Fiberglass Composite is a very special, ultra strong and lightweight material exclusive to LS2. Carefully layered blend of an aerospace fiberglass weaves and LS2 proprietary resins forms immensely rigid and lightweight outer shells that are stronger and better dispersing energy than a standard fibre glass shells, ensuring high impact protection.