Husqvarna Mountain Cross MC7 E-Bike
$6,899 + $75 Freight + $225 PDI/set up
For hardcore eMTB riders, the Husqvarna Extreme Cross, Hard Cross and Mountain Cross models will definitely get the blood pumping. These top range Husqvarna models are powered by the all-new Shimano E-Bike motor EP8, a revolutionary drive unit crafted to boost your ride. With an increased maximum torque of 85 Nm, riders can face the steepest climbs and toughest trails with boosted confidence, translating to maximum control and a natural riding experience.
If open mountain adventures are your passion, the Husqvarna Mountain Cross 7 or Mountain Cross 5 is the E-Bicycle for you. All-Rounders by design, every Mountain Cross model empowers its rider with the certainty to calmly master mountains, flow down hills and cruise through scenic tours – whichever comes first. With 150 mm travel, this medium travel eMTB likes to climb technical trails as well it descends them.
Small (40cm), Medium (44cm)
Large (48cm), X-Large (52cm)
Please contact us for details. Financing available on approved credit.
- Wheel size: 29" / 27.5"
- Frame: 29/27.5, Alloy 6061, All Mountain, 150mm, Full Active 4-Link, Integrated Battery, 12x148mm
- Fork: FOX Float 36 Factory E-Bike+, Grip 2, 150mm, Tapered
- Shock: FOX Float DPS Factory, 205x60mm, Trunnion
- Drive Unit: Shimano EP8, DU-EP8, 250W, 85Nm
- Battery: Simplo TPS, 630Wh, 36V, 17,5Ah
- Charger: Simplo, Fast Charger, 4Ah
- Handlebar: Husqvarna MTB35, 780mm, Sweep: 9°, Rise: 20mm
- Grip: Husqvarna MTB, Lock-On
- Shifter: Shimano SW-EM800-L
- Stem: Husqvarna 35, 40mm, 0°
- Front Brake: Shimano Deore XT, BR-M8120, hydr. Disc, 4-piston
- Rear Brake: Shimano Deore XT, BR-M8120, hydr. Disc, 4-piston
- Saddle: Husqvarna MTB
- Seatpost: Husqvarna 31.6, Dropper Post [S: 365mm, M/L: 410mm, XL: 480mm]
- Shifter Right: Shimano Deore, SL-M6100, Rapidfire Plus, 12-speed
- Cassette: Shimano CS-M6100, 10-51T, 12-speed
- Chain: KMC e12S
- Crank: Husqvarna, Forged Alloy, 160mm
- Chain Ring: Husqvarna, Narrow Wide, 34T
- Front Wheel: DT Swiss H 1900 Spline 30, Tubless, Centerlock, 15x110mm
- Rear Wheel: DT Swiss H 1900 Spline 35, Tubeless, Centerlock, 12x148mm
- Front Tire: Maxxis Rekon, Exo ProTection, Tubeless, 62-622, 29x2.40
- Rear Tire: Maxxis Rekon, Exo ProTection, Tubeless, 65-584, 27.5x2.60
- Pedal: Husqvarna, Alloy
- Maximum Weight Allowed: 130 kg
- Weight: 24.58 kg
- Trailer Ready: Yes
- Coasterbreak: No
Interested in financing your purchase? We have great lenders to choose from and you can submit your application directly online! Once pre-approved, simply visit us in store to complete your purchase.
Curious about insurance? Get an online quote from any of these providers: