2023 Moto Guzzi V85 TT Travel
$16,190 + $800 Freight + $400 PDI + HST + Licensing
Colour: Grigio Grigna
2-year manufacturer warranty
*Urban side cases, touring windscreen & centre stand are included as standard equipment
Packed with standard gear that is anything but standard and featuring a higher Touring windshield and capacious side bags, the Moto Guzzi V85 TT is designed to make the journey of your dreams an exhilarating reality. Its exploring spirit is immediately evident in its high-performance Michelin Anakee Adventure tires, while a series of multimedia and electronic functions simplify riding both on and off road. Available in a new livery, it is always ready to transform every trip into an adrenalin-charged adventure.
Smartphone, Smart Bike
When you’re on the seat of your Moto Guzzi V85 TT Travel, enjoy the extra dimension that the Moto Guzzi MIA multimedia platform can bring to your experience. Linking your smartphone to your bike, it simplifies touring by extending instrument functions and allowing you have total control of every detail so that you can enjoy every moment and kilometre of your trip.
Comfort Beyond the Norm
With a host of features included as standard, the Moto Guzzi V85 TT is a dream to ride, whether you are enjoying adventures on or off road. Generous suspension, a higher Touring windshield for greater protection, Urban side bags and heated handgrips are just some of the features that deliver outstanding comfort. Add in a central kickstand and all that’s left to do is for you to don your helmet and set off for your next destination.
Greatness of Grey
The Moto Guzzi V85 TT Travel sports a new livery in the form of Grigio Grigna, a steely grey embellished with graphics and colors that showcase its sides, fuel tank and all the various bells and whistles that are provided as standard. Sporty yet elegant, the Moto Guzzi V85 TT is the perfect adventure companion.
- Engine: Transversal 90° V-twin, two valves per cylinder (titanium intake)
- Cooling: Air
- Displacement: 853 cc
- Bore and stroke: 84 x 77 mm
- Maximum power: 75 hp - 7,500 rpm
- Maximum torque: 60 ft-lbs - 5,000 rpm
- Compliance: Meets European Directive Euro 5
- Emissions: 118 g/km (CO2)
- Consumption: 4,9 l/100 km
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Fuel tank: 23 l (5 reserve)
- Seat height: 830 mm
- Dry weight: 208 kg
- Kerb weight: 229 kg (According to guideline VO (EU) 168/2013 with all fluids, with standard equipment and fuelled with at least 90% of usable tank volume).
- Front suspension: Upside-down hydraulic telescopic fork 41mm, with adjustable extension and spring preload
- Rear suspension: Swingarm Twin-sided with lateral mono shock absorber, adjustable extension and spring preload
- Front wheel: Cross spoked tubeless wheel, 19” 110/80
- Rear wheel: Cross spoked tubeless wheel, 17” 150/70
- Front brake: Double stainless steel floating disk 320mm, radial Brembo calipers with 4 opposed pistons
- Rear brake: Stainless steel disk 260mm, floating 2 piston caliper
- Features: Full LED lights package with DRL, LCD dashboard, MGCT Moto Guzzi Traction Control, Standard double channel ABS, Touring windscreen, heated grips, LED Auxilary lights, Touring side cases
Interested in financing your purchase? We have great lenders to choose from and you can submit your application directly online! Once pre-approved, simply visit us in store to complete your purchase.
Curious about insurance? Get an online quote from any of these providers: