2023 Aprilia RS 660
$14,145 + $800 Freight + $400 PDI + HST + Licensing
Colour: Acid Gold
2-year manufacturer warranty
Home delivery available starting at $150 in the GTA. Ask us for a quote!
The future respects the traditions of the House of Noale which has long been renowned for its innovation and distinctive character. With its sporty personality and stunning contemporary lines, the RS 660 brings the winning Aprilia track experience to the road. Its unique design shapes a lightweight, compact bike with sleek, agile volumes. Delivering stability at high speeds, it is all about creating a fun, pleasurable riding experience. Colour options include the brand-new Acid Gold that further highlights the design and young, dynamic personality of this bike.
Aprilia RS 660 is immediately recognizable and rewrites the rule book for dynamic, modern sports bikes. Fundamentally innovate, purposeful and sophisticated, the new gem from Aprilia is endowed with a triple headlight and lines that speak the language of Aprilia sports bikes that have come before it – bikes which have made history while consistently winning over owners, racers and testers across the world.
- Engine: Aprilia forward-facing parallel twin, four stroke, liquid-cooled with radiator and water-oil heat exchanger, DOHC with silent chain on the right side, four valves per cylinder
- Engine capacity: 659 cc
- Max power: 100 HP at 10.500 rpm
- Max torque at crankshaft: 49 ft-lbs (67Nm) at 8.500 rpm
- Chassis: Aluminum dual beam chassis with removable seat-supporting subframe
- Power supply: Airbox with front air vent. Two 48 mm throttle bodies, Ride-by-wire management
- Transmission: 6-speed with Aprilia Quick Shift (AQS) up & down system
- Front Suspension: Kayaba 41 mm upside down fork with top out spring, Rebound, compression and spring pre-load adjustment. 120 mm wheel travel.
- Rear Suspension: Asymmetrical aluminum swingarm. Single shock and top out spring with adjustable extension and spring preload. Wheel travel 130 mm.
- Front Brake: 320 mm diameter double disc. Brembo radial callipers with 4 horizontally opposed 32 mm pistons. Radial pump master cylinder and metal braided brake hose.
- Rear Brake: 220 mm diameter disc; Brembo calliper with two 34 mm separate pistons. Metal braided brake hose.
- ABS System: Multi-map Cornering ABS
- Front Wheel: 3.5”X17” rims in aluminum alloy - Tubeless radial tire, 120/70 ZR 17
- Rear Wheel: 5.5”X17” rims in aluminum alloy - Tubeless radial tire, 180/55 ZR 17 (180/60 ZR17 as alternative)
- Seat Height: 820 mm
- Fuel tank capacity: 15 litres (including 4-litre reserve)
- Kerb weight: 183 kg
- Consumption: 4.90 litres/100 km
- Electronic management: 6-axis IMU, APRC suite that includes ATC (traction control), AWC (wheelie control), AEB (engine brake) AEM (engine mapping), ACC (cruise control) 5 riding modes (Road and Track, 3 pre-set and 2 customisable)
Interested in financing your purchase? We have great lenders to choose from and you can submit your application directly online! Once pre-approved, simply visit us in store to complete your purchase.
Curious about insurance? Get an online quote from any of these providers: