2022 Husqvarna TC 125
$9,049 + $485 Freight + $400 PDI + licensing + HST
With unrivalled agility and control, the TC 125 may be small in capacity but makes up for it by being big on capability. Using the latest in 2-stroke technology, put through countless hours of testing, results in more power and torque than anything else in its class. The TC 125 features premium build quality and components, making it a true contender for both seasoned racers and beginners.
For 2022 we upgraded the hydraulic clutch to an all new high-performance Brembo system for perfect modulation at all times. On top, striking new dark blue and white graphics stylishly adorn the Swedish inspired design.
- TRANSMISSION: 6-speed
- STARTER: Kickstarter
- STROKE: 54.5 mm
- BORE: 54 mm
- CLUTCH: Wet multi-disc DS clutch, Brembo hydraulics
- DISPLACEMENT: 124.8 cm³
- EMS: Kokusan
- DESIGN: 1-cylinder, 2-stroke engine
- WEIGHT (WITHOUT FUEL): 87.5 kg
- TANK CAPACITY (APPROX.): 8 l
- FRONT BRAKE DISC DIAMETER: 260 mm
- REAR BRAKE DISC DIAMETER: 220 mm
- CHAIN: 5/8 x 1/4"
- FRAME DESIGN: Central double-cradle-type 25CrMo4 steel
- FRONT SUSPENSION: WP XACT-USD, Ø 48 mm
- GROUND CLEARANCE: 375 mm
- REAR SUSPENSION: WP XACT Monoshock with linkage
- SEAT HEIGHT: 940 mm
- STEERING HEAD ANGLE: 63.9 °
- SUSPENSION TRAVEL (FRONT): 300 mm
- SUSPENSION TRAVEL (REAR): 300 mm
Interested in financing your purchase? We have great lenders to choose from and you can submit your application directly online! Once pre-approved, simply visit us in store to complete your purchase.
Curious about insurance? Get an online quote from any of these providers: