2020 Husqvarna EE 5 Youth Electric MX
$5,999 + $300 Freight + $400 PDI + Licensing + HST
**in stock - come check it out**
The EE 5 is Husqvarna Motorcycles' first step into electric mobility, drawing on the brand's rich motocross history combined with modern, pioneering technology. Powered by an adjustable electric motor capable of rivalling its 50cc fuel-powered counterparts, it is perfect for young racers and grassroots beginners. The EE 5 is also fully adaptable and adjustable for height, making it accessible to younger riders. Additionally, low noise and zero carbon emissions make the EE 5 more accessible to younger riders and more accepted in areas where noise emissions are restricted.
- RATED OUTPUT: 2 kW / 3,200 rpm
- TORQUE: 13.8 Nm
- BATTERY CAPACITY: 21 Ah
- CHARGER LINE VOLTAGE: 80-240 V/50-60 Hz
- CHARGING INPUT: Quick charging 5 A @ 230 V (AC)
- CHARGING POWER: 900 W
- CHARGING TIME 100 %70 min.
- CHARGING TIME 80 %45 min.
- COOLING: Air cooled
- ELECTRIC MOTOR: 48 V - BLDC motor with outer rotor
- 6000 rpm
- MAX. POWER: 5 kW / 3,900 rpm
- FRONT BRAKE DISC DIAMETER: 160 mm
- REAR BRAKE DISC DIAMETER: 160 mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Disc brake
- REAR BRAKE: Disc brake
- CHAIN: 1/2 x 3/16"
- FRAME DESIGN: Chrome-molybdenum steel central-tube frame
- FRONT SUSPENSION: XACT 35 WP Upside-Down fork, Ø 35 mm
- GROUND CLEARANCE: 252 mm
- REAR SUSPENSION: XACT WP PDS mono shock
- SEAT HEIGHT: 665 mm
- STEERING HEAD ANGLE: 66 °
- SUSPENSION TRAVEL (FRONT): 205 mm
- SUSPENSION TRAVEL (REAR): 185 mm
Interested in financing your purchase? We have great lenders to choose from and you can submit your application directly online! Once pre-approved, simply visit us in store to complete your purchase.
Curious about insurance? Get an online quote from any of these providers: