2023 Moto Guzzi V100 Mandello S
$19,990 + $800 Freight + $400 PDI + HST + Licensing
2-year manufacturer warranty
Home delivery available starting at $150 in the GTA. Ask us for a quote!
Financing available: 1.99% over 24 months OR 5.99% over 60 months, OR
$500 manufacturer cash rebate. While quantities last.
Details in store. Offer ends October 31st.
Are you ready for a brand-new chapter in motorbike history?
The V100 Mandello is the perfect fusion of the dynamism of a Roadster and the comfort of an authentic Tourer. A bike that makes every corner a thrill and even the longest of trips supremely comfortable for rider and passenger alike, it is packed with new technologies that portent an exciting future, including unprecedented adaptive aerodynamics.
Powerful, charismatic and packed with innovative technology, the V100 Mandello opens a new century for Moto Guzzi, combining the comfort of a Tourer with the character and power of a true Roadster. Easy to handle and extremely versatile, it interprets the illustrious legacy of Mandello’s bikes through a myriad of refined aesthetic details and a riding experience that simply does not understand the concept of compromise.
A version that pushes the typical Touring and Roadster characteristics to the limit, the V100 Mandello S features special finishes, a more extensive suite of standard features and a series of technological bells and whistles designed to deliver a safer, livelier and more stimulating ride. Drawing on over a century of Moto Guzzi innovation, it is pure riding pleasure on two wheels.
The evolution never stops
The Öhlins Smart EC2.0 semi-active suspension is connected to the Riding Modes, meaning you can instantly adjust the V100 Mandello S’s character. Depending on the riding style, speed, acceleration and other parameters, the suspension automatically regulates itself to optimize performance, whether on long trips or challenging curves.
Set astride the future
The S version is designed to deliver a more comfortable and sporty ride, including negotiating city traffic and getting about in the colder months, which is why heated handgrips come as standard issue. Also part of the package is QuickShifter, allowing riders to change gear without using the clutch, making for a more fluid and dynamic experience.
Connected with you
The V100 Mandello S also includes the Moto Guzzi MIA connectivity system as standard. Using Bluetooth technology, your smartphone connects to the bike’s electronics, giving you access to trip statistics and letting you manage calls, messages and playlists without lifting your hands from the handlebar.
- Engine: Transversal 90° V-twin, four valves per cylinder w/ Ride by Wire
- Cooling: Liquid
- Displacement: 1042 cc
- Bore and stroke: 96 x 72 mm
- Maximum power: 115 hp (84.6 kW) - 8,700 rpm
- Maximum torque: 77 ft-lb - 6,750 rpm
- Compliance: Meets European Directive Euro 5
- Emissions: 119 g/km (CO2)
- Consumption: 4,7 l/100 km
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Fuel tank: 17 l (3 reserve)
- Seat height: 815 mm
- Kerb weight: 513 lbs (According to guideline VO (EU) 168/2013 with all fluids, with standard equipment and fuelled with at least 90% of usable tank volume).
- Front suspension: Fully adjustable Ø 43 mm USD Ohlins Smart EC2.0 fork, with semi-active compression and rebound damping
- Rear suspension: Fully adjustable Ohlins TTX Smart EC2.0 monoshock with semi-active compression and rebound damping, remote preload adjustment
- Front wheel: Cast Aluminum 120/70 R17 TPMS
- Rear wheel: Cast Aluminum 190/55 R17 TPMS
- Front brake: Twin Ø 320 mm floating discs, 4-piston Brembo monobloc radial calipers. Radial front master cylinder. Cornering ABS
- Rear brake: Single Ø 280 mm disc, 2 piston Brembo caliper. Cornering ABS
- Electronics: Full LED headlight with DRL, cornering lights, cornering ABS and Moto Guzzi Traction Control, Cruise Control, Riding Modes, Full color TFT display, adaptive aerodynamics, electronically adjustable windscreen. TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System), Heated Grips, Up/Down quickshifter, Moto Guzzi MIA
- Colour range: Verde; Grigio Avanguardia