2022 Moto Guzzi V85 TT
$13,990 + $800 Freight + $400 PDI + HST + Licensing
Colour: Nero Etna
2-year manufacturer warranty
A homage to adventure in the purest sense of the word, the new V85 TT is designed to take on any challenge. Combining latest innovations, an outrageous level of comfort and the grand heritage of the Moto Guzzi brand, this is a bike that brings style, functionality, robustness and outstanding performance to the party.
Poised for adventure
Pared-back, functional and a dream to handle, the V85 TT transforms even the most banal everyday excursion into an adventure. Its clean, sculptured lines showcase the Mandello eagle’s pride and joy: the transverse 90° V twin air-cooled engine with OHV distribution and two valves per cylinder. This 853cc beauty delivers a maximum 76 horsepower with an impressive torque of 60.4 ft-lb at 5,000 rpm. Add to this the iconic fuel tank with a record capacity of 6 gal and you have 248 uninterrupted miles of exhilarating adventures ahead.
- Engine: Transversal 90° V-twin, two valves per cylinder (titanium intake)
- Cooling: Air
- Displacement: 853 cc
- Bore and stroke: 84 x 77 mm
- Maximum power: 76 hp - 7,500 rpm
- Maximum torque: 60 ft-lbs - 5,000 rpm
- Compliance: Meets European Directive Euro 5
- Emissions: 119 g/km (CO2)
- Consumption: 4,9 l/100 km
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Fuel tank: 23 l (5 reserve)
- Seat height: 830 mm
- Dry weight: 208 kg
- Kerb weight: 229 kg (According to guideline VO (EU) 168/2013 with all fluids, with standard equipment and fuelled with at least 90% of usable tank volume).
- Front suspension: Upside-down hydraulic telescopic fork 41mm, with adjustable extension and spring preload
- Rear suspension: Swingarm Twin-sided with lateral mono shock absorber, adjustable extension and spring preload
- Front wheel: Cross spoked tubeless wheel, 19” 110/80
- Rear wheel: Cross spoked tubeless wheel, 17” 150/70
- Front brake: Double stainless steel floating disk 320mm, radial Brembo calipers with 4 opposed pistons
- Rear brake: Stainless steel disk 260mm, floating 2 piston caliper
- Features: Full LED lights package with DRL, LCD dashboard, MGCT Moto Guzzi Traction Control, Standard double channel ABS
Interested in financing your purchase? We have great lenders to choose from and you can submit your application directly online! Once pre-approved, simply visit us in store to complete your purchase.
Curious about insurance? Get an online quote from any of these providers: