2022 Moto Guzzi V85 TT Adventure
$15,590 + $800 Freight + $400 PDI + HST + Licensing
2-year manufacturer warranty
*Aluminum top box and side cases are included as standard equipment
The V85 TT CENTENARIO is the celebration of a dream that goes back 100 years. Embodying that lust for adventure and freedom that has set thousands of pulses and bikes racing over the decades, it takes to the road today sporting the colours and symbols of the iconic “Otto cilindri” or“Eight cylinders”. Just a quick glance to take in the matt green front mudguard and side panels, matt grey fuel tank and brown padded saddle and you know you are in the presence of something special. Sporting a 100-year anniversary badge on the front mudguard and gold-plated version of the legendary Mandello eagle, this is an unmissable opportunity to experience the joy of riding the bike of the century every single day.
Only available in 2021/2
“A celebration of 100 years of extraordinary thrills and emotions” was the brief to the outstanding team of designers at Mandello del Lario. The result is the V85 TT CENTENARIO, a bike brimming with pure Moto Guzzi spirit in every single detail, destined to quench the thirst for adventure of every Eagle devotee. This special edition, available only in this centenary year, is a must-have for passionate aficionados who recognise the opportunity of a lifetime.
A journey back in time
You won’t mistake the V85 TT CENTENARIO. Its simple lines and elegant, exclusive details such as the special centenary logo on the front mudguard, generous grey fuel tank and comfortable padded brown saddle, make it an instant stand-out. Crowning it all is, appropriately, the revered Mandello eagle in a special gold-plated version, proudly adorning the matt green side panels and front mudguard. A truly authentic homage to the legendary “Eight cylinders” of yesteryear.
The result of an old approach: innovation
Moto Guzzi has always been about constant innovation, and the V85 TT CENTENARIO is no exception, showcasing the legendary air-cooled transverse 853 cc V twin Euro 5-compliant engine. Newly designed to get hearts beating faster than ever, it now delivers a mighty maximum 76 horsepower and heady max torque of 85 Nm at 5000 rpm.
- Engine: Transversal 90° V-twin, two valves per cylinder (titanium intake)
- Cooling: Air
- Displacement: 853 cc
- Bore and stroke: 84 x 77 mm
- Maximum power: 75 hp - 7,500 rpm
- Maximum torque: 60 ft-lbs - 5,000 rpm
- Compliance: Meets European Directive Euro 5
- Emissions: 119 g/km (CO2)
- Consumption: 4,9 l/100 km
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Fuel tank: 23 l (5 reserve)
- Seat height: 830 mm
- Dry weight: 208 kg
- Kerb weight: 229 kg (According to guideline VO (EU) 168/2013 with all fluids, with standard equipment and fuelled with at least 90% of usable tank volume).
- Front suspension: Upside-down hydraulic telescopic fork 41mm, with adjustable extension and spring preload
- Rear suspension: Swingarm Twin-sided with lateral mono shock absorber, adjustable extension and spring preload
- Front wheel: Cross spoked tubeless wheel, 19” 110/80
- Rear wheel: Cross spoked tubeless wheel, 17” 150/70
- Front brake: Double stainless steel floating disk 320mm, radial Brembo calipers with 4 opposed pistons
- Rear brake: Stainless steel disk 260mm, floating 2 piston caliper
- Features: Full LED lights package with DRL, LCD dashboard, MGCT Moto Guzzi Traction Control, Standard double channel ABS
Interested in financing your purchase? We have great lenders to choose from and you can submit your application directly online! Once pre-approved, simply visit us in store to complete your purchase.
Curious about insurance? Get an online quote from any of these providers: