2023 Moto Guzzi V85 TT Adventure
$15,590 + $800 Freight + $400 PDI + HST + Licensing
Colour: Evocative Blue Uyuni
2-year manufacturer warranty
*Aluminum top box and side cases are included as standard equipment
The V85 TT comes in a brand new 2023 colour scheme, still paired with a striking red on the fork and frame. The Evocative Blue Uyuni retains a distinctive “look at me” long-associated with the V85 TT.
The end of the road doesn't mean the adventure has to stop
Equipped with high-performance Michelin Anakee Adventure tyres for greater grip in a variety of scenarios, particularly useful off-road. Then, as if three weren't enough, the new V85 TT range boast five different riding modes with Road, Rain, Off-road, Sport and Custom.
An excuse to park your old bike
It’s not just the colours that will set your pulse racing, but also the immortal engine that is part of Moto Guzzi history. We're talking about air-cooled 90° transverse V twin with OHV and two valves per cylinder. This mighty 850cc beast will brighten up the greyest day with its maximum 76 horsepower and whopping torque of 85Nm at 5000 rpm.
It's not just about the colours
The moment you sit astride the seat of the V85 TT you’ll understand just how exceptional its ergonomics are. That’s all down to the dedicated team of riders and designers at Mandello del Lario who have fine-tuned the seat position so that it optimises the field of vision in all situations, even for the tallest rider. The result is a relaxed riding stance, perfect control of your bike even when fully loaded and, last but not least, a bike that is a delight not just to ride, but to behold.
- Engine: Transversal 90° V-twin, two valves per cylinder (titanium intake)
- Cooling: Air
- Displacement: 853 cc
- Bore and stroke: 84 x 77 mm
- Maximum power: 75 hp - 7,500 rpm
- Maximum torque: 60 ft-lbs - 5,000 rpm
- Compliance: Meets European Directive Euro 5
- Emissions: 118 g/km (CO2)
- Consumption: 4,9 l/100 km
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Fuel tank: 23 l (5 reserve)
- Seat height: 830 mm
- Dry weight: 208 kg
- Kerb weight: 229 kg (According to guideline VO (EU) 168/2013 with all fluids, with standard equipment and fuelled with at least 90% of usable tank volume).
- Front suspension: Upside-down hydraulic telescopic fork 41mm, with adjustable extension and spring preload
- Rear suspension: Swingarm Twin-sided with lateral mono shock absorber, adjustable extension and spring preload
- Front wheel: Cross spoked tubeless wheel, 19” 110/80
- Rear wheel: Cross spoked tubeless wheel, 17” 150/70
- Front brake: Double stainless steel floating disk 320mm, radial Brembo calipers with 4 opposed pistons
- Rear brake: Stainless steel disk 260mm, floating 2 piston caliper
- Features: Full LED lights package with DRL, LCD dashboard, MGCT Moto Guzzi Traction Control, Standard double channel ABS
Interested in financing your purchase? We have great lenders to choose from and you can submit your application directly online! Once pre-approved, simply visit us in store to complete your purchase.
Curious about insurance? Get an online quote from any of these providers: