2022 Husqvarna FX 450 Cross Country Enduro
$12349 + $485 Freight + $400 PDI + licensing & HST
The pinnacle of Husqvarna offroad competition, the FX 450 uses advanced engineering techniques to not only draw massive power figures from the 450cc engine, but also position the engine closer to the center of gravity to vastly improve handling and maneuverability. The addition of launch control means perfect acceleration off the line, while class-leading ergonomics and traction control keep the rider in full control.
For 2022 we upgraded the hydraulic clutch to an all new high-performance Brembo system for perfect modulation at all times. On top, striking new dark blue and white graphics stylishly adorn the Swedish inspired design.
- TRANSMISSION: 5-speed
- STARTER: Electric starter
- STROKE: 63.4 mm
- BORE: 95 mm
- CLUTCH: Wet, DDS multi-disc clutch, Brembo hydraulics
- DISPLACEMENT: 449.9 cm³
- EMS: Keihin EMS
- DESIGN: 1-cylinder, 4-stroke engine
- WEIGHT (WITHOUT FUEL): 101.3 kg
- TANK CAPACITY (APPROX.): 8.5 l
- FRONT BRAKE DISC DIAMETER: 260 mm
- REAR BRAKE DISC DIAMETER: 220 mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Disc brake
- REAR BRAKE: Disc brake
- CHAIN: 5/8 x 1/4"
- FRAME DESIGN: Central double-cradle-type 25CrMo4 steel
- FRONT SUSPENSION: WP XACT-USD, Ø 48 mm
- GROUND CLEARANCE: 370 mm
- REAR SUSPENSION: WP XACT Monoshock with linkage
- SEAT HEIGHT: 950 mm
- STEERING HEAD ANGLE: 63.9 °
- SUSPENSION TRAVEL (FRONT): 310 mm
- SUSPENSION TRAVEL (REAR): 300 mm
Interested in financing your purchase? We have great lenders to choose from and you can submit your application directly online! Once pre-approved, simply visit us in store to complete your purchase.
Curious about insurance? Get an online quote from any of these providers: