2023 Moto Guzzi V7 Special
$11,990 + $800 Freight + $400 PDI + HST + Licensing
Colour: Silver Stripe Monochrome
2-year manufacturer warranty
Home delivery available starting at $150 in the GTA. Ask us for a quote!
Financing available: 3.99% over 24 months OR 5.99% over 48 months, OR
$600 manufacturer cash rebate. While quantities last.
Details in store. Offer ends November 30.
Classic and elegant, the V7 SPECIAL has that extra something that is called sheer personality. Loyal to its roots but updated with the new 850cc engine, the SPECIAL has all the power and beauty you would expect from an authentic Moto Guzzi machine. This enduring icon is not afraid to embrace modernity, and comes with all the comforts to provide maximum performance, safety and riding pleasure. The clue is in the name. This bike is for riders looking for something special, and that’s what they’ll find when they climb aboard this true legend.
Passion for Perfection
The design team at Mandello del Lario have been unrelenting in their pursuit of perfection, achieving new levels of comfort, safety and riding pleasure on the V7 SPECIAL. Riders will appreciate features such as the high-performance DUNLOP ARROWMAX STREETSMART tires, ideal even in slippery conditions, along with the shortened rear mudguard, brand-new LED front light and new front and rear indicators.
Always on the road
The V7 SPECIAL sports a comfy new vintage-style saddle in classic upholstery with a stainless steel passenger grab rail, a feature that not only adds to the bike’s elegant look, but also delivers greater comfort for all on board.
Special right down to the smallest detail
New iconic graphics on the fuel tank speak to the new engine capacity, while a host of smart chromatic details distinguish its shape and color, with finishes that blend tradition and innovation to perfection, such as the spoked wheels with polished aluminum channels and black hubs, an instrument panel with two analogue circular dials and the bulb-like headlight.
- Engine: Transversal 90° V-twin, two valves per cylinder.
- Cooling: Air
- Displacement: 853 cc
- Bore and stroke: 84 x 77 mm
- Maximum power: 65 CV (47,8 kW) - 6.800 rpm (Also available at 35 kW, A2 driver license)
- Maximum torque: 73 Nm - 5.000 rpm
- Compliance: Meets European Directive Euro 5
- Emissions: 119 g/km (CO2)
- Consumption: 4,9 l/100 km
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Fuel tank: 21 l (4 reserve)
- Seat height: 780 mm
- Dry weight: 203 kg
- Kerb weight: 223 kg (According to guideline VO (EU) 168/2013 with all fluids, with standard equipment and fuelled with at least 90% of usable tank volume).
- Front suspension: Hydraulic telescopic fork Ø 40 mm
- Rear suspension: Swingarm Twin-sided with two spring preload adjustable shock absorbers
- Front wheel: Spoked, 18" 100/90
- Rear wheel: Spoked, 17" 150/70
- Front brake: Stainless steel floating disk Ø 320 mm, Brembo caliper with 4 differentiated and opposed pistons
- Rear brake: Stainless steel disk Ø 260 mm, floating 2 pistons caliper
- Features: LED turn indicators and stop light, MGCT Moto Guzzi Controllo di Trazione, Standard double channel ABS
- Colour range: Silver stripe monotone; Red stripe twin tone