2023 Moto Guzzi V85 TT Guardia d'Onore
$16,390 + $800 Freight + $400 PDI + HST + Licensing
2-year manufacturer warranty
*Touring windscreen, engine guards, LED lights, centre stand & aluminum top box and side cases are included as standard equipment
Home delivery available starting at $150 in the GTA. Ask us for a quote!
Financing available: 3.99% over 24 months OR 5.99% over 48 months, OR
$750 manufacturer cash rebate. While quantities last.
Details in store. Offer ends December 31.
Since 1946, the Reggimento Corazzieri, the body of guards that escort Italian presidential convoys, has ridden bikes supplied by the House of Mandello. The Moto Guzzi V85 TT Guardia d’Onore is a tribute to 75 proud years of loyalty, prestige and partnership. This commemorative limited edition features a special livery, extra accessories provided as standard and a collector’s case. A once-in-a-life time model, this celebration of history and Italian engineering will transform even the shortest trip into a memorable occasion.
Limited Number Edition
Only 1946 units of the Moto Guzzi V85 TT Guardia d’Onore are in existence. Why 1946? Because that was the year that saw the start of an enduring association between the Mandello Eagle and the Reggimento Corazzieri or Cuirassiers Regiment, the famous honour guards of the Italian President. It was also the year in which the Italian Republic was founded. In a tribute to 75 years of this important partnership, each Guardia d’Onore V85 TT features a unique serial number from 1 to 1946 engraved on the handlebar riser.
The Moto Guzzi V85 TT Guardia d'Onore cuts a dash with its combination of elegant black livery and white graphics on the front mudguard, fuel tank, side panels and windshield. This is the bold, streamlined look that has flanked presidential envoys for 75 years. Now you too, can experience its might.
Packed with Special Detail
The V85 TT Guardia d’Onore standard equipment includes a central kickstand, engine guards, enlarged touring windshield, aluminum top box and side cases, and supplementary LED lights. Every lucky owner will also receive a special folder containing a postmarked collector stamp, which was issued by the Italian government in 2021 to celebrate the Moto Guzzi’s centennial birthday.
- Engine: Transversal 90° V-twin, two valves per cylinder (titanium intake)
- Cooling: Air
- Displacement: 853 cc
- Bore and stroke: 84 x 77 mm
- Maximum power: 75 hp - 7,500 rpm
- Maximum torque: 60 ft-lbs - 5,000 rpm
- Compliance: Meets European Directive Euro 5
- Emissions: 118 g/km (CO2)
- Consumption: 4,9 l/100 km
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Fuel tank: 23 l (5 reserve)
- Seat height: 830 mm
- Dry weight: 219 kg
- Kerb weight: 240 kg (According to guideline VO (EU) 168/2013 with all fluids, with standard equipment and fuelled with at least 90% of usable tank volume).
- Front suspension: Upside-down hydraulic telescopic fork 41mm, with adjustable extension and spring preload
- Rear suspension: Swingarm Twin-sided with lateral mono shock absorber, adjustable extension and spring preload
- Front wheel: Cross spoked tubeless wheel, 19” 110/80
- Rear wheel: Cross spoked tubeless wheel, 17” 150/70
- Front brake: Double stainless steel floating disk 320mm, radial Brembo calipers with 4 opposed pistons
- Rear brake: Stainless steel disk 260mm, floating 2 piston caliper
- Features: Display TFT, full LED lights, Ride by Wire, 5 Riding Mode (Street, Rain, Off-road, Sport, Custom), Cruise Control, Handguard, Aluminium sump guard, MGCT Moto Guzzi Traction Control, Standard double channel ABS, Engine protection bars, Central Stand, Touring windshield, LED fog lamps, dedicated booklet with history of Moto Guzzi bikes used by the Italian Cuirassiers