2021 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone
$10,990 + $650 Freight + $400 PDI + HST + Licensing
Colour: Arancione Rame
2-year manufacturer warranty
A masterpiece that combines minimalist style and the unmistakable Moto Guzzi attitude, the iconic transverse V twin-cylinder gets an extra injection of power, delivering an unprecedented riding experience. The unique spirit of the original remains untouched, however, while with its refined chassis and ergonomics, exceptional handling and stability, the V7 STONE offers plenty of comfort for both rider and lucky passenger.
The heart of the eagle
The new 850cc Euro 5-compliant engine is noteworthy also for its increased volume and the new layout of its oversize exhaust manifold. In terms of looks, this model has barely strayed from the usual Moto Guzzi style, but when it comes to performance, we’re talking about an epic shift in terms of performance, reliability and riding pleasure.
The future is at your fingertips
A new totally digital instrument panel awaits its rider's commands. Ideal for experienced and new Guzzi fans alike, the single circular display, shaped to recall the silhouette of an eagle, can be connected to your smartphone by means of the Moto Guzzi MIA platform.
Trends may pass, but style remains
The latest V7 STONE sports a more contemporary design, with revamped side panels embellished with a new-look logo giving the bike a more elegant appearance and showcasing the state-of-the-art engine and unmistakable metropolitan personality.
- Engine: Transversal 90° V-twin, two valves per cylinder.
- Cooling: Air
- Displacement: 853 cc
- Bore and stroke: 84 x 77 mm
- Maximum power: 65 CV (47,8 kW) - 6.800 rpm (Also available at 35 kW, A2 driver license)
- Maximum torque: 73 Nm - 5.000 rpm
- Compliance: Meets European Directive Euro 5
- Emissions: 119 g/km (CO2)
- Consumption: 4,9 l/100 km
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Fuel tank: 21 l (4 reserve)
- Seat height: 780 mm
- Dry weight: 198 kg
- Kerb weight: 218 kg (According to guideline VO (EU) 168/2013 with all fluids, with standard equipment and fuelled with at least 90% of usable tank volume).
- Front suspension: Hydraulic telescopic fork Ø 40 mm
- Rear suspension: Swingarm Twin-sided with two spring preload adjustable shock absorbers
- Front wheel: Lightweight alloy, 18" 100/90
- Rear wheel: Lightweight alloy, 17" 150/70
- Front brake: Stainless steel floating disk Ø 320 mm, Brembo caliper with 4 differentiated and opposed pistons
- Rear brake: Stainless steel disk Ø 260 mm, floating 2 pistons caliper
- Features: Full LED lights package with DRL, LCD dashboard, MGCT Moto Guzzi Controllo di Trazione, Standard double channel ABS
- Colour range: Nero Ruvido, Centenario, Arancione Rame, Azzurro Ghiaccio
Interested in financing your purchase? We have great lenders to choose from and you can submit your application directly online! Once pre-approved, simply visit us in store to complete your purchase.
Curious about insurance? Get an online quote from any of these providers: