2021 Moto Guzzi V7 Special
$11,590 + $650 Freight + $400 PDI + HST + Licensing
Colour: Grigio Casual
2-year manufacturer warranty
Classic and elegant, the V7 SPECIAL has that extra something that is called sheer personality. Loyal to its roots but updated with the new 850cc engine, the SPECIAL has all the power and beauty you would expect from an authentic Moto Guzzi machine. This enduring icon is not afraid to embrace modernity, and comes with all the comforts to provide maximum performance, safety and riding pleasure. The clue is in the name. This bike is for riders looking for something special, and that’s what they’ll find when they climb aboard this true legend.
Special right down to the smallest detail
The coloured band on the side panels matches the racing stripe on the fuel tank in homage to the unforgettable V750 S3 from 1975. A host of smart chromatic and graphic details distinguish its shape and colour, with finishes that blend tradition and innovation to perfection, such as the spoked wheels with polished aluminium channels and black hubs, an instrument panel with two circular dials and the “old-school” saddle.
Feel the freedom
The V7 SPECIAL sports a comfy new vintage-style saddle in classic brown upholstery with a stainless steel passenger grab rail, a feature that not only adds to the bike’s elegant look, but also delivers greater comfort for all on board.
A passion for perfection
The design team at Mandello del Lario have been unrelenting in their pursuit of perfection, achieving new levels of comfort, safety and riding pleasure on the V7 SPECIAL. Riders will appreciate features such as the high-performance DUNLOP ARROWMAX STREETSMART tyres, ideal even in slippery conditions, along with the shortened rear mudguard, brand-new LED front light and new front and rear indicators.
- Engine: Transversal 90° V-twin, two valves per cylinder.
- Cooling: Air
- Displacement: 853 cc
- Bore and stroke: 84 x 77 mm
- Maximum power: 65 CV (47,8 kW) - 6.800 rpm (Also available at 35 kW, A2 driver license)
- Maximum torque: 73 Nm - 5.000 rpm
- Compliance: Meets European Directive Euro 5
- Emissions: 119 g/km (CO2)
- Consumption: 4,9 l/100 km
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Fuel tank: 21 l (4 reserve)
- Seat height: 780 mm
- Dry weight: 203 kg
- Kerb weight: 223 kg (According to guideline VO (EU) 168/2013 with all fluids, with standard equipment and fuelled with at least 90% of usable tank volume).
- Front suspension: Hydraulic telescopic fork Ø 40 mm
- Rear suspension: Swingarm Twin-sided with two spring preload adjustable shock absorbers
- Front wheel: Spoked, 18" 100/90
- Rear wheel: Spoked, 17" 150/70
- Front brake: Stainless steel floating disk Ø 320 mm, Brembo caliper with 4 differentiated and opposed pistons
- Rear brake: Stainless steel disk Ø 260 mm, floating 2 pistons caliper
- Features: LED turn indicators and stop light, MGCT Moto Guzzi Controllo di Trazione, Standard double channel ABS
- Colour range: Blu Formale, Grigio Casual
Interested in financing your purchase? We have great lenders to choose from and you can submit your application directly online! Once pre-approved, simply visit us in store to complete your purchase.
Curious about insurance? Get an online quote from any of these providers: