2023 Husqvarna TX 300 BT Heritage
$12599 + $545 Freight + $400 PDI + Licensing + HST
In stock now! $1000 deposit will be applied to reserve your bike; balance to be paid in store.
Built upon the proven technical platform of the 2023 range, the Heritage models are modern, competition-focused machines with a vintage-style livery. The distinctive new look was inspired by the brand's racing design from 1983, and enhanced further with black anodized EXCEL rims to create an understated and exclusive new appearance. Characterized by the unique look and matching blue seat cover, the Heritage models pay homage to the strong Swedish roots of Husqvarna Motorcycles.
Receiving multiple technical upgrades for 2023, the TX 300 comfortably retains its place as the leading offroad 300cc 2-stroke on the market today. Housed inside an all-new frame that offers improved handling, a new, compact engine features an electronic exhaust control for enhanced power delivery in every gear. With the internal components positioned to further centralize rotating mass, the engine continues to play a vital role in the outstanding agility that the TX 300 is known for. Expertly assembled with premium and essential offroad components as standard, the versatile machine benefits from exceptional build quality for guaranteed performance and reliability. Movement on the motorcycle is made easier for 2023 thanks to the all-new bodywork, which is finished with a Swedish- inspired colour scheme for a truly distinctive look.
- TRANSMISSION: 6-speed
- STARTER: Electric starter
- STROKE: 72 mm
- BORE: 72 mm
- CLUTCH: Wet, DDS multi-disc clutch, Brembo hydraulics
- DISPLACEMENT: 293.2 cm³
- EMS: Vitesco Technologies EMS
- DESIGN: 1-cylinder, 2-stroke engine
- WEIGHT (WITHOUT FUEL): 100.3 kg
- TANK CAPACITY (APPROX.): 8.5 l
- FRONT BRAKE DISC DIAMETER: 260 mm
- REAR BRAKE DISC DIAMETER: 220 mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Disc brake
- REAR BRAKE: Disc brake
- CHAIN: 5/8 x 1/4"
- FRAME DESIGN: Central double-cradle-type 25CrMo4 steel
- FRONT SUSPENSION: WP XACT-USD, Ø 48 mm
- GROUND CLEARANCE: 354 mm
- REAR SUSPENSION: WP XACT Monoshock with linkage
- SEAT HEIGHT: 948 mm
- STEERING HEAD ANGLE: 63.9 °
- SUSPENSION TRAVEL (FRONT): 310 mm
- SUSPENSION TRAVEL (REAR): 300 mm