2023 Husqvarna EE 5 Youth Electric MX
$6,599+ $395 Freight + $400 PDI + Licensing + HST
Home delivery available starting at $150 in the GTA. Ask us for a quote!
Financing available: No interest & no payments for 120 days then 5.99% APR over 60 months, PLUS a $500 manufacturer cash rebate and additional $500 Studio Cycle rebate. Details in store. Offer ends December 31st.
The EE 5 is Husqvarna Motorcycles' first step into electric mobility, drawing on the brand's rich motocross history combined with modern, pioneering technology. Powered by an adjustable electric motor capable of rivalling its 50cc fuel-powered counterparts, it is perfect for young racers and grassroots beginners. The EE 5 is also fully adaptable and adjustable for height, making it accessible to younger riders. Additionally, low noise and zero carbon emissions make the EE 5 more accessible to younger riders and more accepted in areas where noise emissions are restricted.
- RATED OUTPUT: 2 kW / 3,200 rpm
- TORQUE: 13.8 Nm
- BATTERY CAPACITY: 21 Ah
- CHARGER LINE VOLTAGE: 80-240 V/50-60 Hz
- CHARGING INPUT: Quick charging 5 A @ 230 V (AC)
- CHARGING POWER: 900 W
- CHARGING TIME 100 %70 min.
- CHARGING TIME 80 %45 min.
- COOLING: Air cooled
- ELECTRIC MOTOR: 48 V - BLDC motor with outer rotor
- 6000 rpm
- MAX. POWER: 5 kW / 3,900 rpm
- FRONT BRAKE DISC DIAMETER: 160 mm
- REAR BRAKE DISC DIAMETER: 160 mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Disc brake
- REAR BRAKE: Disc brake
- CHAIN: 1/2 x 3/16"
- FRAME DESIGN: Chrome-molybdenum steel central-tube frame
- FRONT SUSPENSION: XACT 35 WP Upside-Down fork, Ø 35 mm
- GROUND CLEARANCE: 252 mm
- REAR SUSPENSION: XACT WP PDS mono shock
- SEAT HEIGHT: 665 mm
- STEERING HEAD ANGLE: 66 °
- SUSPENSION TRAVEL (FRONT): 205 mm
- SUSPENSION TRAVEL (REAR): 185 mm