2022 Husqvarna TX 300i
$12,199 + $485 Freight + $400 PDI + Licensing + HST
The TX 300i signifies the constant development and secure future of the historic 300cc 2-stroke in the Husqvarna off-road line-up. Featuring the latest technology, the TX 300i is a purpose-built closed course racing 2-stroke with off-road specific features. A larger fuel tank, an 18-inch rear wheel and a side-stand increase the usability of the TX for its intended purpose. Additionally, the lightweight 2-stroke engine is efficient using modern electronic fuel injection, centralizes mass and features very little vibration thanks to a counter balancer shaft. As a result the TX 300i offers a refined and manageable closed course racing package.
For 2022 we upgraded the hydraulic clutch to an all new high-performance Brembo system for perfect modulation at all times. On top, striking new dark blue and white graphics stylishly adorn the Swedish inspired design.
- TRANSMISSION: 6-speed
- STARTER: Electric starter
- STROKE: 72 mm
- BORE: 72 mm
- CLUTCH: Wet, DDS multi-disc clutch, Brembo hydraulics
- DISPLACEMENT: 293.2 cm³
- EMS: Continental EMS
- DESIGN: 1-cylinder, 2-stroke engine
- WEIGHT (WITHOUT FUEL): 101.5 kg
- TANK CAPACITY (APPROX.): 8.5 l
- FRONT BRAKE DISC DIAMETER: 260 mm
- REAR BRAKE DISC DIAMETER: 220 mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Disc brake
- REAR BRAKE: Disc brake
- CHAIN: 5/8 x 1/4"
- FRAME DESIGN: Central double-cradle-type 25CrMo4 steel
- FRONT SUSPENSION: WP XACT-USD, Ø 48 mm
- GROUND CLEARANCE: 375 mm
- REAR SUSPENSION: WP XACT Monoshock with linkage
- SEAT HEIGHT: 950 mm
- STEERING HEAD ANGLE: 63.9 °
- SUSPENSION TRAVEL (FRONT): 310 mm
- SUSPENSION TRAVEL (REAR): 300 mm
Interested in financing your purchase? We have great lenders to choose from and you can submit your application directly online! Once pre-approved, simply visit us in store to complete your purchase.
Curious about insurance? Get an online quote from any of these providers: