2022 Husqvarna FX 350 Cross Country Enduro
$12,649 + $485 Freight + $400 PDI + licensing & HST
Clean, Swedish-inspired design and ergonomics are tailored to deliver exceptional comfort and control, enabling riders to perform at the highest level for extended periods of time. As a result of extensive testing, the slim contact points make shifting between riding positions easier and allow the rider to flow with movement. The flat seat profile, together with the seat cover texture, deliver superior comfort and control in all conditions.
For 2022 we upgraded the hydraulic clutch to an all new high-performance Brembo system for perfect modulation at all times. On top, striking new dark blue and white graphics stylishly adorn the Swedish inspired design.
Weighing in at only 27.2 kg (59.9 lb) and churning out impressive power, the engine in the FX 350 is designed with performance as a priority. It is also one of the lightest engines in its class.
- TRANSMISSION: 6-speed
- STARTER: Electric starter
- STROKE: 57.5 mm
- BORE: 88 mm
- CLUTCH: Wet, DDS multi-disc clutch, Brembo hydraulics
- DISPLACEMENT: 349.7 cm³
- EMS: Keihin EMS
- DESIGN: 1-cylinder, 4-stroke engine
- WEIGHT (WITHOUT FUEL): 100.5 kg
- TANK CAPACITY (APPROX.): 8.5 l
- FRONT BRAKE DISC DIAMETER: 260 mm
- REAR BRAKE DISC DIAMETER: 220 mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Disc brake
- REAR BRAKE: Disc brake
- CHAIN: 5/8 x 1/4"
- FRAME DESIGN: Central double-cradle-type 25CrMo4 steel
- FRONT SUSPENSION: WP XACT-USD, Ø 48 mm
- GROUND CLEARANCE: 370 mm
- REAR SUSPENSION: WP XACT Monoshock with linkage
- SEAT HEIGHT: 950 mm
- STEERING HEAD ANGLE: 63.9 °
- SUSPENSION TRAVEL (FRONT): 310 mm
- SUSPENSION TRAVEL (REAR): 300 mm
Interested in financing your purchase? We have great lenders to choose from and you can submit your application directly online! Once pre-approved, simply visit us in store to complete your purchase.
Curious about insurance? Get an online quote from any of these providers: