2021 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100
$18,595 + $650 Freight + $400 PDI + HST + Licensing
Colour: Tarmac Grey
2-year manufacturer warranty
The Aprilia Tuono V4 discovers its true vocation as a fantastic travel companion with revamped ergonomics, a new saddle and specially designed accessories making it super comfortable for long road trips. And of course, like any self-respecting V4, there’s no shortage of speed!
The Tuono V4 features all the characteristics you would expect of a sporty road bike, making it perfect for short trips and long adventures. The raised handlebar and a more protective fairing are designed to ensure greater comfort, while passengers haven't been forgotten either, with a comfy new pillion and lower foot pegs. With a pair of side panniers, the Tuono V4 is ready to accompany you to new horizons in style and comfort.
The Aprilia electronics solutions continue to evolve and set the benchmark for even the most demanding riders. The new generation APRC, a control systems suite derived from the race world, is integrated with Ride-by-Wire throttle control, while electronic settings for Cruise Control and Traction Control are easier than ever to manage thanks to handy new buttons on the handlebars.
The Tuono V4's spectacular aluminum frame is more manageable and stable than ever. As always, it harnesses the strength and flexibility of the welded forged and moulded elements, with the result being improved feeling and riding control. The same constructive technology is employed on the new swingarm but is simplified, with just three welded components instead of the previous seven, and now features a lower reinforcement brace.
- Engine: Aprilia 4 longitudinal 65° V4 cylinder, 4-strokes, liquid cooling system, double overhead camshaft (DOHC), four valves per cylinder
- Engine capacity: 1,077 cc
- Max power: 175 HP (129 kW) at 11,350 rpm
- Max torque at crankshaft: 89.24 ft-lbs (121 Nm) at 9,000 rpm
- Chassis: Aluminium dual beam chassis with pressed and cast sheet elements. Adjustments foreseen: position and angle of the headstock, engine height, swingarm pivot height.
Sachs steering damper
- Clutch: Multi-plate wet clutch with slipper system
- Power supply: Airbox with front air vent. Two 48 mm throttle bodies, Ride-by-wire management
- Fuel system: Airbox with front dynamic air intakes.
4 Weber-Marelli 48-mm throttle bodies with 4 injectors and latest generation Ride-by-Wire engine management that the rider can select on the fly
- Transmission: Cassette type 6-speed - Gear lever with Aprilia Quick Shift electronic system (AQS)
- Front Suspension: Sachs upside-down “one by one” fork, Ø 43 mm stanchions. Forged aluminium radial calliper mounting bracket. Completely adjustable spring preload and hydraulic compression and rebound damping. 117 mm wheel travel.
- Rear Suspension: Upside-down double braced aluminium swingarm. Sachs monoshock absorber with piggy-back, fully adjustable in: spring preload, hydraulic compression and rebound damping. APS progressive linkages. Wheel travel: 130 mm
- Front Brake: Dual 330-mm diameter floating stainless steel disc with lightweight stainless steel rotor with 6 pins. Brembo M50 monobloc radial callipers with 4 Ø30mm opposing pistons. Sintered pads. Radial pump and metal braided brake lines.
- Rear Brake: 220 mm diameter disc; Brembo floating calliper with two 32-mm Ø isolated pistons. Sintered pads. Master cylinder with built in reservoir and metal braided hose.
- ABS System: Bosch 9.1 MP ABS with cornering function, adjustable on 3 maps, featuring RLM strategy and can be disengaged.
- Front Wheel: Cast aluminium wheels with 3 split spoke design 3.5”x17”. Tire 120/70 ZR 17”
- Rear Wheel: Cast aluminium wheels with 3 split spoke design 6”x17”. Tire 200/55 ZR 17” [190/55 ZR 17]
- Seat Height: 32.4 in
- Fuel tank capacity: 4.8 gal (including 1.05 gal reserve)
- Kerb weight: 460 lbs
- Consumption: 32.6 mpg
- Electronic management: APRC system (Aprilia Performance Ride Control) that includes engine maps (AEM), engine brake control (AEB), traction control (ATC), wheelie control (AWC), launch control (ALC), cruise control (ACC), speed limiter (APT). 6 riding modes (3 Road, 3 Track)
Interested in financing your purchase? We have great lenders to choose from and you can submit your application directly online! Once pre-approved, simply visit us in store to complete your purchase.
Curious about insurance? Get an online quote from any of these providers: