2023 Aprilia RSV4 1100 E5
$21,095 + $800 Freight + $400 PDI + HST + Licensing
Colour: Sachsenring Black
2-year manufacturer warranty
Home delivery available starting at $150 in the GTA. Ask us for a quote!
6.99% over 60 months
Details in store. Offer ends December 31.
Subjected to rigorous comparative testing on tracks around the world the RSV4 proved its mettle time and time again. No surprise, given Aprilia’s racing experience, but it continues to evolve, with new features such as integrated aerodynamic winglets, a new electronics package that includes advanced APRC and a double fairing that improves aerodynamic efficiency. When you add in the 217 horsepower, improved torque and the hallmark Aprilia chassis, it’s fair to say that there is only one clear contender if you’re looking for a bike that delivers unbeatable performance.
The expertise developed and honed by the Aprilia Racing Division on track the world over finds a home in the RSV4, offering its riders the chance to experience the same thrills as those who have been in the saddle of some of the most powerful bikes of all time. The RSV4 takes another leap forward with advanced electronics, a Euro 5 engine and a dynamic, aggressive design that makes it the most coveted bike of any self-respecting biker.
Horsepower remains at an impressive 217 at 13000 rpm, already hard to beat, but it now meets the rigid Euro 5 criteria and breaks the 305 km/h barrier at top speed. The new Magneti Marelli ECU 11MP control system and a lighter exhaust with reduced thermal inertia further contribute to lowering emissions.
- Engine: Aprilia 4 longitudinal 65° V4 cylinder, 4-strokes, liquid cooling system, double overhead camshaft (DOHC), four valves per cylinder
- Bore and Stroke: 81 x 53.32 mm
- Engine capacity: 1.099 cc
- Compression ratio: 13.6:1
- Max power at crankshaft: 217 HP (159.5 kW) at 13,000 rpm
- Max torque at crankshaft: 125 Nm at 10,500 rpm
- Power supply: Airbox with front dynamic air intakes. 4 Marelli 48-mm throttle bodies with 8 injectors and Ride-By-Wire engine management
- Transmission: 6-speed cassette type gearbox Gear lever with Aprilia Quick Shift electronic system (AQS)
- Clutch: Multi plate wet clutch with mechanical slipper system
- Primary Drive: Straight cut gears and integrated flexible coupling, drive ratio: 73/44 (1,659)
- Secondary Drive: Chain: Drive ratio: 41/16 (2,562)
- Controls Management: APRC system (Aprilia Performance Ride Control) that includes engine maps (AEM), engine brake control (AEB), traction control (ATC), wheelie control (AWC), launch control (ALC), cruise control (ACC), speed limiter (APT). 6 riding modes (3 Road, 3 Track)
- Chassis: Sachs steering damper
- Front Suspension: Sachs fork 43 stanchions, adjustable compression and rebound, travel 127 mm
- Rear Suspension: Sachs monoshock adjustable in: hydraulic compression and rebound damping and spring pre-load, 130 mm travel
- Brakes: Front: Dual 330-mm diameter floating stainless steel disc with lightweight stainless steel rotor and aluminium flange with 6 pins. Brembo Stylema® monobloc radial callipers with 4 30 mm opposing pistons. Sintered pads. Radial pump and metal braided brake hose Rear: 220 mm diameter disc; Brembo calliper with two 32 mm separate pistons. Sintered pads. Pump with integrated tank and metal braided hose Bosch ABS with cornering function and 3 map settings, equipped with RLM (Rear wheel Lift-up Mitigation) strategy
- Wheels: Aprilia in aluminium alloy wheels with 3 split spoke design Front: 3.5”x17” Rear: 6”x17”
- Tyres: Radial tubeless. front: 120/70 ZR 17 rear: 200/55 ZR 17 (alternative: 190/50 ZR 17; 190/55 ZR 17)
- Dimensions: Wheelbase: 1435.8 mm Length: 2055 mm Width: 735 mm Saddle height: 845 mm Headstock angle: 24.6° Trail: 104.5 mm
- Kerb weight: 202 kg (90% fuel)
- Consumption: 6.90 litres/100 km
- Fuel tank capacity: 17.9 litres (including 4-litre reserve)