2022 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 Factory
$21,995 + $800 Freight + $400 PDI + HST + Licensing
2-year manufacturer warranty
The Aprilia Tuono V4 Factory is a veritable performance machine, with new lines, new aerodynamics with integrated winglets, a Moto GP-style swingarm, advanced electronics and 175 mighty horsepower all making it a standout both on the road and on the track.
The Tuono V4 Factory leaves you in little doubt that it is all about thrills, adrenalin and pure unadultered fun. Designed for the most demanding riders, who aren't shy about hitting the track, it comes a standard component that is anything but standard, in the form of Ohlins Smart EC 2.0 semi-active suspension.
Powered by a four-cylinder 65 V engine with unique characteristics, the narrow V architecture delivers improved weight distribution and allows for a more contained chassis. The maximum power of 175 horsepower at 11350 rpm and top torque of 121 Nm at 9000 rpm conform with Euro 5 requirements, further boosted by a new, lightweight exhaust. Also new is the Magneti Marelli 11MP ECU, with its data calculation capacity to created sophisticated algorithms for improved power and performance.
The chassis, already recognized as a benchmark in efficiency and feeling, is further improved with the addition of a new lightweight aluminium swingarm with a lower reinforced brace. Designed to lower masses and increased stability, it was tested on Aprilia bikes that dominated the World SBK and further developed with MotoGP in mind.
- Engine: Aprilia 4 longitudinal 65° V4 cylinder, 4-strokes, liquid cooling system, double overhead camshaft (DOHC), four valves per cylinder
- Engine capacity: 1,077 cc
- Max power: 175 HP (129 kW) at 11,350 rpm
- Max torque at crankshaft: 89.24 ft-lbs (121 Nm) at 9,000 rpm
- Chassis: Aluminium dual beam chassis with pressed and cast sheet elements. Adjustments foreseen: position and angle of the headstock, engine height, swingarm pivot height.
Smart EC 2.0 electronically managed Öhlins steering damper
- Clutch: Multi-plate wet clutch with slipper system
- Fuel system: Airbox with front dynamic air intakes.
- 4 Weber-Marelli 48-mm throttle bodies with 4 injectors and latest generation Ride-by-Wire engine management that the rider can select on the fly
- Transmission: Cassette type 6-speed - Gear lever with Aprilia Quick Shift electronic system (AQS)
- Front Suspension: Smart EC 2.0 electronically managed Öhlins NIX fork with TIN surface treatment. Forged aluminium radial calliper mounting bracket. Completely adjustable spring preload and hydraulic compression and rebound damping. 120 mm wheel travel.
- Rear Suspension: Upside-down double braced aluminium swingarm. Smart EC 2.0 electronically managed Öhlins monoshock absorber with piggy-back. APS progressive linkages. Wheel travel: 130 mm
- Front Brake: Dual 330-mm diameter floating stainless steel disc with lightweight stainless steel rotor with 6 pins. Brembo M50 monobloc radial callipers with 4 Ø30mm opposing pistons. Sintered pads. Radial pump and metal braided brake lines.
- Rear Brake: 220 mm diameter disc; Brembo floating calliper with two 32-mm Ø isolated pistons. Sintered pads. Master cylinder with built in reservoir and metal braided hose.
- ABS System: Bosch 9.1 MP ABS with cornering function, adjustable on 3 maps, featuring RLM strategy and can be disengaged.
- Front Wheel: Cast aluminium wheels with 3 split spoke design 3.5”x17”. Tire 120/70 ZR 17”
- Rear Wheel: Cast aluminium wheels with 3 split spoke design 6”x17”. Tire 200/55 ZR 17” [190/55 ZR 17]
- Seat Height: 32.4 in
- Fuel tank capacity: 4.8 gal (including 1.05 gal reserve)
- Kerb weight: 460 lbs
- Consumption: 32.6 mpg
- Electronic management: APRC system (Aprilia Performance Ride Control) that includes engine maps (AEM), engine brake control (AEB), traction control (ATC), wheelie control (AWC), launch control (ALC), cruise control (ACC), speed limiter (APT). 6 riding modes (3 Road, 3 Track)
Interested in financing your purchase? We have great lenders to choose from and you can submit your application directly online! Once pre-approved, simply visit us in store to complete your purchase.
Curious about insurance? Get an online quote from any of these providers: