2022 Aprilia Tuono 660
$12,995 + $800 Freight + $400 PDI + HST + Licensing
Colour: Iridium Grey
2-year manufacturer warranty
Two universes collide... The legendary Tuona V4 1100 meets the advanced technology of the RS 660 to create the TUONO 660, a motorbike destined to shake up the way you look at the world.
Like the RS 660, The Aprilia Tuono 660 boasts an incredible weight to power ratio. Its wet weight of just 183 kg for 100 HP is a record-breaker in its category and makes for an accessible naked sport bike suitable for any rider both on the road and track.
With five riding modes, of which three provide road options and two are designated for the track, there's plenty of choice for all riding styles and levels of rider, made even more enjoyable by the customizable and easy-to-use electronic instrument panel.
- Engine: Aprilia forward-facing parallel twin, four stroke, liquid-cooled with radiator and water-oil heat exchanger, DOHC with silent chain on the right side, four valves per cylinder
- Engine capacity: 659 cc
- Max power: 100 HP at 10.500 rpm
- Max torque at crankshaft: 49 ft-lbs (67Nm) at 8.500 rpm
- Chassis: Aluminum dual beam chassis with removable seat-supporting subframe
- Power supply: Airbox with front air vent. Two 48 mm throttle bodies, Ride-by-wire management
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Front Suspension: Kayaba 41 mm upside down fork with top out spring, Aluminum pins to fasten radial callipers. Adjustable extension and spring preload. 110 mm wheel travel.
- Rear Suspension: Asymmetrical aluminum swingarm. Single shock and top out spring with adjustable extension and spring preload. Wheel travel 130 mm.
- Front Brake: 320 mm diameter double disc. Brembo radial callipers with 4 horizontally opposed 32 mm pistons. Radial pump master cylinder and metal braided brake hose.
- Rear Brake: 220 mm diameter disc; Brembo calliper with two 34 mm separate pistons. Metal braided brake hose.
- ABS System: Multimap ABS
- Front Wheel: 3.5”X17” rims in aluminum alloy - Tubeless radial tire, 120/70 ZR 17
- Rear Wheel: 5.5”X17” rims in aluminum alloy - Tubeless radial tire, 180/55 ZR 17 (180/60 ZR17 as alternative)
- Seat Height: 32.2 in / 818 mm
- Fuel tank capacity: 3.9 gal (including 1 gal reserve)
- Kerb weight: 403 lbs
- Consumption: 48 mpg
- Electronic management: APRC suite that includes ATC (traction control), AWC (wheelie control), AEB (engine brake) AEM (engine mapping), ACC (cruise control), 5 Riding modes (Road and Track, 3 pre-set and 2 customisable), ABS