2022 Aprilia Tuono 660
$13,745 + $800 Freight + $400 PDI + HST + Licensing
Colour: Concept Black
2-year manufacturer warranty
Two universes collide... The legendary Tuono V4 1100 meets the advanced technology of the RS 660 to create the TUONO 660, a motorbike destined to shake up the way you look at the world.
Factory is synonymous with excellence: exclusive content developed to further heighten the riding pleasure aboard an Aprilia. Tuono 660 Factory is no exception, remaining faithful to this philosophy and boasting sophisticated elements such as fully adjustable suspension that, combined with the reduced weight resulting from the lithium battery, is a guarantee of greater riding precision. Borrowed from its RS sister, the 100 hp engine and electronics package complete with IMU and quickshifter are combined with an updated final drive to make this latest Factory model the ideal fun machine.
Faithful to the family tenet, Aprilia Tuono 660 is born on the base of its sporty sibling, the RS. Thanks to the aluminium frame and the bearing engine, the structure of the Tuono 660 is lightweight and compact to provide a ride that is always thrilling and dynamic. Just 183 kg with a full tank of petrol make it the lightest in the segment, the most fun on turns and the most agile in the city.
Aprilia Tuono offers the best features in its category. Full LED light cluster, dominated by the unmistakeable DRL, with the headlights switching on automatically and built-in turn indicators. The APRC electronic controls suite, a safety feature for novice riders and a tool that lets more expert riders tailor the Tuono 660 to their style. 5 riding modes to adapt the vehicle’s behaviour to any situation, from the road to the circuit, from the daily commute to a track day, all controlled immediately and easily thanks to the convenient electric blocks and the 4.3’’ TFT screen.
- Engine: Aprilia forward-facing parallel 2-cylinder, four stroke, liquid cooled
with radiator and water-oil heat exchanger, DOHC with
silent chain on the right side, four valves per cylinder
- Engine capacity: 659 cc
- Max power: 100 HP at 10.500 rpm
- Max torque at crankshaft: 49 ft-lbs (67Nm) at 8.500 rpm
- Chassis: Aluminum dual beam chassis with removable seat-supporting subframe
- Power supply: Airbox with front air vent. Two 48 mm throttle bodies, Ride-by-wire management
- Transmission: 6 speed with Aprilia Quick Shift (AQS) up and down
- Front Suspension: Kayaba Ø 41 mm upside down fork with top out spring,
Aluminium pins to fasten radial callipers. Rebound, compression and spring pre-load adjustment. 110 mm wheel travel.
- Rear Suspension: Asymmetrical aluminium swingarm. Monoshock with piggy-back, rebound, compression and spring pre-load adjustment. Wheel travel: 130 mm
- Front Brake: 320 mm diameter double disc. Brembo radial callipers with 4 horizontally opposed 32 mm pistons. Radial pump master cylinder and metal braided brake hose.
- Rear Brake: 220 mm diameter disc; Brembo calliper with two 34 mm separate pistons. Metal braided brake hose.
- ABS System: Multi-map Cornering ABS
- Front Wheel: 3.5”X17” rims in aluminum alloy - Tubeless radial tire, 120/70 ZR 17
- Rear Wheel: 5.5”X17” rims in aluminum alloy - Tubeless radial tire, 180/55 ZR 17 (180/60 ZR17 as alternative)
- Seat Height: 32.2 in / 818 mm
- Fuel tank capacity: 3.9 gal (including 1 gal reserve)
- Kerb weight: 403 lbs
- Consumption: 48 mpg
- Electronic management: 6-axis IMU, APRC suite that includes ATC (traction control), AWC (wheelie control), AEB (engine brake) AEM (engine mapping), ACC (cruise control), 5 Riding modes (Road and Track, 3 pre-set and 2 customisable)