2022 Aprilia RSV4 1100 Factory
$27,495 + $800 Freight + $400 PDI + HST + Licensing
Colour: Ultra Dark
2-year manufacturer warranty
Imagine the thrills of being astride a motorcycle on a racing track. The shivers that run down your spine as you hit top speed, the flow of adrenalin as you accelerate on the bends, the sharp intake of breath as you power towards the finishing line. Welcome to the RSV4 Factory experience. A premium superbike at the top of its category, it is designed for riders who crave high performance without compromising the quality and safety levels that are synonymous with Aprilia.
The expertise developed and honed by the Aprilia Racing Division on track the world over finds a home in the RSV4, offering its riders the chance to experience the same thrills as those who have been in the saddle of some of the most powerful bikes of all time. The RSV4 takes another leap forward with advanced electronics, a Euro 5 engine and a dynamic, aggressive design that makes it the most coveted bike of any self-respecting biker.
Horsepower remains at an impressive 217 at 13000 rpm, already hard to beat, but it now meets the rigid Euro 5 criteria and breaks the 305 km/h barrier at top speed. The new Magneti Marelli ECU 11MP control system and a lighter exhaust with reduced thermal inertia further contribute to lowering emissions.
- Engine: Aprilia 4 longitudinal 65° V4 cylinder, 4-strokes, liquid cooling system, double overhead camshaft (DOHC), four valves per cylinder
- Bore and Stroke: 81 x 53.32 mm
- Engine capacity: 1.099 cc
- Compression ratio: 13.6:1
- Max power at crankshaft: 217 HP (159.5 kW) at 13,000 rpm
- Max torque at crankshaft: 125 Nm at 10,500 rpm
- Power supply: Airbox with front dynamic air intakes. 4 Marelli 48-mm throttle bodies with 8 injectors and Ride-By-Wire engine management
- Transmission: 6-speed cassette type gearbox Gear lever with Aprilia Quick Shift electronic system (AQS)
- Clutch: Multi plate wet clutch with mechanical slipper system
- Primary Drive: Straight cut gears and integrated flexible coupling, drive ratio: 73/44 (1,659)
- Secondary Drive: Chain: Drive ratio: 41/16 (2,562)
- Controls Management: APRC system (Aprilia Performance Ride Control) that includes engine maps (AEM), engine brake control (AEB), traction control (ATC), wheelie control (AWC), launch control (ALC), cruise control (ACC), speed limiter (APT). 6 riding modes (3 Road, 3 Track)
- Chassis: Aluminium dual beam chassis with pressed and cast sheet elements Available adjustments: headstock position and angle, engine height, swingarm pin height Smart EC 2.0 electronically managed Öhlins steering damper
- Front Suspension: Smart EC 2.0 electronically managed Öhlins NIX fork. 43 mm stanchions, with TIN surface treatment Aluminium radial calliper mounts, adjustable in hydraulic compression and rebound damping and spring pre-load, 125 mm travel
- Rear Suspension: Upside-down double braced aluminium swingarm; Öhlins TTX monoshock with Smart EC 2.0 electronically managed piggyback, fully adjustable in: spring pre-load, wheelbase and hydraulic compression and rebound damping. 115 mm travel
- Brakes: Front: Dual 330-mm diameter floating stainless steel disc with lightweight stainless steel rotor and aluminium flange with 6 pins. Brembo Stylema® monobloc radial callipers with 4 30 mm opposing pistons. Sintered pads. Radial pump and metal braided brake hose Rear: 220 mm diameter disc; Brembo calliper with two 32 mm separate pistons. Sintered pads. Pump with integrated tank and metal braided hose Bosch ABS with cornering function and 3 map settings, equipped with RLM (Rear wheel Lift-up Mitigation) strategy
- Wheels: Forged aluminium alloy wheels, completely machined, with 5 split spoke design. Front: 3.5”x17” Rear: 6”x17”
- Tyres: Radial tubeless. front: 120/70 ZR 17 rear: 200/55 ZR 17 (alternative: 190/50 ZR 17; 190/55 ZR 17)
- Dimensions: Wheelbase: 1435.8 mm Length: 2055 mm Width: 735 mm Saddle height: 845 mm Headstock angle: 24.6° Trail: 104.5 mm
- Kerb weight: 202 kg (90% fuel)
- Consumption: 6.90 litres/100 km
- Fuel tank capacity: 17.9 litres (including 4-litre reserve)
Interested in financing your purchase? We have great lenders to choose from and you can submit your application directly online! Once pre-approved, simply visit us in store to complete your purchase.
Curious about insurance? Get an online quote from any of these providers: